Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if i'm the only one who realized this or not but during what I believe was the second match of the night (danielson and kingston vs dibiase and ziggler) when kofi pinned ziggler dibiase was still the legal man, After someone (don't remember who) did a move to him he just rolled out of the ring, then once kofi was in ziggler kind of hesitantly walked into the ring continued the match for a little bit and then took the pin. Wtf? also like 4 of the divas in the battle royal didn't actually go over the top rope rather in between them or under the ropes, but I guess they never said it had to be over the top rope. Regardless that tag match (which I was very excited for originally) ended up being a total catastrophe. Thoughts?

·
Registered
145 Posts
yeah i noticed this as well, maybe ted got hurt and couldn't come back and make the tag so they did this to end the match. Diva battle royals they can go out threw any rope don't matter.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah that's what it looked like to me, he should have atleast stayed down instead of trying a failed pin break up, it's like ending a triple threat match with the other person just standing there.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
Wtf? also like 4 of the divas in the battle royal didn't actually go over the top rope rather in between them or under the ropes, but I guess they never said it had to be over the top rope. Regardless that tag match (which I was very excited for originally) ended up being a total catastrophe. Thoughts?

Diva Battle Royales pretty much always allow them to go through the middle or bottom rope because many women can't take the 8-10 foot bumps to the floor like men can.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I don't know if i'm the only one who realized this or not but during what I believe was the second match of the night (danielson and kingston vs dibiase and ziggler) when kofi pinned ziggler dibiase was still the legal man, After someone (don't remember who) did a move to him he just rolled out of the ring, then once kofi was in ziggler kind of hesitantly walked into the ring continued the match for a little bit and then took the pin. Wtf? also like 4 of the divas in the battle royal didn't actually go over the top rope rather in between them or under the ropes, but I guess they never said it had to be over the top rope. Regardless that tag match (which I was very excited for originally) ended up being a total catastrophe. Thoughts?
fpalm

C'mon man!! There's another thread on this topic.

The way you botched this, is beyond my comprehension???

You're just too green :no:

·
Registered
573 Posts
100% positive it was botched. After Kofi got the win, the Bella's were just sitting there dumfounded... Same with Maryse and Vickie. We probably missed a diva brawl on the outside thanks to DiBiase's boring ass.

Still have no clue where they are going with the Bella's and DBD. It seems Daniel Bryan likes Brie and isn't into Nikki, which is why he gave her to Kofi, haha. Probably just to go along with her heel turn no one will give a shit about.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
To me it just seemed like ted was supposed to stop the count. Like the match wasn't suppose to end their.

·
Registered
573 Posts
To me it just seemed like ted was supposed to stop the count. Like the match wasn't suppose to end their.
Yep. After skipping to the end of the match, it looked like Daniel Bryan was going to the top rope for a double super dropkick on Ziggler/DiBiase after they broke up the count... Which didn't happen, cuz Ted fucked up.

·
Registered
361 Posts
also like 4 of the divas in the battle royal didn't actually go over the top rope rather in between them or under the ropes, but I guess they never said it had to be over the top rope.
Cole said they didn't have to go over the top rope at the start of the match.

In fact he actually said "they can go through the top rope". :confused:

·
Banned
353 Posts
I noticed this too i was like isnt ted the legal man glad you guys noticed it as well i bet a dirt sheet will now come out and say they wanna fire ted for the fuck up and what not lol

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
No one heard the loud groan from Ted after the cross body on Bryan? He then rolled out of the ring immediately, the ref didn't stop Ziggler from running in and Bryan took a month to tag Kofi in. DiBiase was clearly injured.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Diva Battle Royales pretty much always allow them to go through the middle or bottom rope because many women can't take the 8-10 foot bumps to the floor like men can.
And there you have in WWE, sexism the opposite way. If a guy wasn't able to go over the top rope, he would be gone from the company cause it's fairly common spot in all pro wrestling. For whatever reason, women it's okay if they can't do and they keep their job.

Further proves my point that at least half the Divas should be fired unless it ever goes back to bikini contests and bra and panties matches.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
oh well.....more pop for kofi. despite the strange finish the crowd was hype.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts