Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
3,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually miss the guy. Sure he's not great in the ring, but he was madly over i thought as a heel before he left. Do you think he'll return? Anyone miss him?

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Hell yeah, but he is also one of my all time Faves, top 3.I have to admit, in his last Run, Batista was as interesting when he won the Rumble and he feuded with Triple H. He was great on the Mic, had greeat Matches and a great Character.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
He got stale as hell as a face, so that made his heel run even more brilliant and refreshing, I sure miss the guy ranting at the crowd.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That son of a bitch. He became entertaining on purpose only to piss us off by leaving.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
"I hate you batista" I HATE YOU TOO! haha, yeah, I miss Heel Batista but I bet if he comes back he'll get a pop and become a face again.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Give me a spotlight! :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
Its annoying.

It seemed like I couldn't get him to go away and get off my TV screen when he was a dull, boring and annoying face who couldn't cut a promo - but then when he finally gets interesting he hangs up his boots.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I do. I miss seeing his tacky designer accessories too. :lmao

·
Registered
147 Posts
I don't really miss him, but heel Batista certainly was one of the more interesting and fresh things to come along in quite some time. I just feel that they could have still gotten quite some mileage out of Batista as a heel.
Such a shame, now he is out intending to get himself murdered by some MMA dude...

·
Registered
647 Posts
He was hilarious.

"Hugging babies and kissing fat girls"
"Ha ha I'M THE MAN"
"Duct tape? DUCT TAPE?! Are you kidding me?"

And him being a muscled, tattooed guy wearing gay looking clothes.

When he came into the ring in a wheelchair and did the spotlight thing cracked me up.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
heel batista was great, but if him leaving the company meant no more batista-cena in the spotlight for 3 straight months, then it's good.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
He was hilarious.

"Hugging babies and kissing fat girls"
"Ha ha I'M THE MAN"
"Duct tape? DUCT TAPE?! Are you kidding me?"

And him being a muscled, tattooed guy wearing gay looking clothes.

When he came into the ring in a wheelchair and did the spotlight thing cracked me up.

In a post, that sums up all the great things he's ever done in the WWE.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts