Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so at NWO, have Bryan win by pinning Punk, and Show beat Cena.

The next night on RAW, have Cena meet Bryan backstage and have Bryan make fun of Cena, and mock him. Then have Punk come out, and defend Cena as well, and let him start a feud vs. Show while it's Cena vs. Bryan for the WWE title.

It need some work but like summer 2010 was Cena vs. Nexus, and summer 2011 was Cena vs. Punk, summer 2012 could be Cena vs. Bryan.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
I've read that Big Show is slated to feud with Punk this summer, mainly because Tensai didn't live up to expectations.

Not agreeing with your exact scenario but you never know, it could happen.

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
No, but it could happen.

I want Punk and Bryan to continue their feud towards the Summer. They had an amazing match at Over the Limit, and there's more to come. Bryan's the perfect guy Punk should feud with - they have so much chemistry together. And if anyone should end Punk's title reign, it should be Bryan in my opinion.

Wouldn't mind seeing Cena in a title picture, but for the love of God, not Show!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Cena gets an automatic title shot even though he loses to Big Show?

·
Banned
2,180 Posts
Yes! Let's get Cena in the title picture! That's what the product really needs right now, Cena taking up even more of the spotlight!

Give me fucking strength.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I want Cena out of the title picture just as he has bee lately, also wtf, have him lose and earn a spot for it just cause he got mocked, creative is bad, I am sure as fuck glad you dont work there.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Yes! Let's get Cena in the title picture! That's what the product really needs right now, Cena taking up even more of the spotlight!

Give me fucking strength.
Cena takes up the same amount of spotlight regardless if he's champion or not. Who main evented the last four PPV's? Who's angles were the main focus on RAW?

·
Registered
156 Posts
How about Cena never wins a match clean again and gets off my TV? But in all seriousness, I'd prefer Cena not to have more of the spotlight than he already does. Plus, he already has the best title of all. Being John Cena.

·
WITNESS ME
728 Posts
I think Cena should be in the title scene and he should lose to an up and coming heel (any one worth pushing) to give a bad guy some credibility.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I think Cena should beat Big Show at NWO and win the rematch at MITB, have Bryan win the title at NWO and win the rematch at MITB. Then have Punk/Show at Summerslam like rumored and have Bryan/Cena at summerslam.

You can have Bryan beat Cena with Lesnar interference. Then Bryan celebrates with his YES! while Lesnar is destroying Cena in the background.

That would be fun.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think Cena should beat Big Show at NWO and win the rematch at MITB, have Bryan win the title at NWO and win the rematch at MITB. Then have Punk/Show at Summerslam like rumored and have Bryan/Cena at summerslam.

You can have Bryan beat Cena with Lesnar interference. Then Bryan celebrates with his YES! while Lesnar is destroying Cena in the background.

That would be fun.
I could imagine that. I would legit laugh.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Meh. I find Daniel Bryan's current gimmick very boring. I am also finding Punk boring as of late, and Show's heel shtick is also terrible. Cena hasn't done anything special since beating Lesnar...

This summer is going to suck.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,437 Posts

That would be fun.
That would be incredible! :lmao

·
Registered
2,571 Posts

That would be fun.
Would be GOAT

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
Absolutely not. Bryan/Punk needs to go for at least one more month (I'd like it to go until SummerSlam but with WWE's lack of long-term thinking I don't know if that's possible). Plus, why should Cena be awarded a title shot after losing? Of course, that doesn't matter to WWE, and if they want to give Cena a title match, they'll just do it.

Plus, I don't want Punk out there defending Cena because Bryan's making fun of him. That would completely kill the edginess he has left. I want Punk to focus on his OWN feuds, and stop cutting promos on Johnny, Cena, etc. In any case, no. Nothing about that idea is good.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Okay, so at NWO, have Bryan win by pinning Punk, and Show beat Cena.

The next night on RAW, have Cena meet Bryan backstage and have Bryan make fun of Cena, and mock him. Then have Punk come out, and defend Cena as well, and let him start a feud vs. Show while it's Cena vs. Bryan for the WWE title.

It need some work but like summer 2010 was Cena vs. Nexus, and summer 2011 was Cena vs. Punk, summer 2012 could be Cena vs. Bryan.
No.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts