Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Actually in The Business
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching Botchamania and was wondering if anyone knew what show this one part was from.

It had josh prohibition in the ECW arena for CZW. There was a spot where someone climbed up the support beams and jumped off the ceiling. Was hoping someone could help with which show it was from thanks.

Was near the beginning when Matt Cross and Josh prohibition are introducing botchamania.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I believe it's CZW Ultraviolent Freedom Of Expression. Matt Cross vs. Josh Prohibition tables and ladders match.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I believe it's CZW Ultraviolent Freedom Of Expression. Matt Cross vs. Josh Prohibition tables and ladders match.
Yep, this is the one from the clip. Although I'm pretty sure M-Dogg did something similar where he climbed up the support beams a handful of times in CZW.

·
Actually in The Business
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol cool I'll check it out. Got any more where they have people climbing the support beams? I used to climb those all the time, was wondering what kind of spots they'd do.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I was looking that up too, and what I found on youtube is that they also have some others that would be cool to look at.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
I can't think of any other time anyone climbed those beams except for one time when Cross climbed it and teased diving, but flipped off the crowd and climbed down. I think that may have been Sonjay Dutt vs. Matt Cross in the Loser Leaves CZW match but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
lol cool I'll check it out. Got any more where they have people climbing the support beams? I used to climb those all the time, was wondering what kind of spots they'd do.
At King of Trios 2010 Fire Ant climbed a support beam and dove on the BDK.

I think he did it a few more times but I could be mistaken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts