Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen any discussion on here about golf so I figured I would start a thread to hopefully garner some interest. You can discuss Tour golf or even discuss your own game. Hopefully some people are interested in posting if not just ignore this all together.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
LEFTY's almost eagle on 18 and almost birdie on 16 would have been shots of the year. That was a great final round all around. Exciting.

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lefty was pissed when Rory got the go ahead to play his second shot on the 18th. But yeah I wished Mickelson would have hit that eagle pitch, could have forced a playoff for Monday which would have been sick.

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My cousin who I always bet with told me Rory isn't allowed to play in the Wyndham this week because someone else should be able to win one for once.

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Anyone struggle with slices of the tee and if so how do you adjust to hit the ball straighter.. I'm currently rolling my right hand over to straighten out and I've had mixed results. Anyone have any tips or opinions based on thier experiences.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
Sorry can't help ya, never actually played. Just fooled around at the shooting range -- when I was much younger.

But I want to eventually play an actual game. I imagine it puts some stress on your back. Do you ever feel pain after your rounds? Is it mostly back? Anything in the knees?

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I rarely feel any pain golfing but it could be due to the fact that I also play hockey and baseball so my joints are used to motion if that makes any sence. My back occasionally tweaks I guess but it's nothing too bad.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
Love golf - although I'm not a very good player, I play as often as I can.

What do you Americans think of Mcilroy? Here in the UK we don't seem to have taken to him despite him being our best sporting hope since....well for ages.

·
Premium Member
910 Posts
You were all over him until he chose Ireland as his Olympic team.

GOOD CATHOLIC LAD RORY.
Honestly this is probably the reason why English people aren't that keen on him. Ridiculous reason I know but people are petty.

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kevin Sutherland shot a 59 today on the champions tour. He shot that 59 which included a bogey on hole 18 which would have resulted in a record score of 58. That's some damn good golf.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
I used to play it a lot but have yet to do so this year. Been watching McIlroy's rise, a new young star is really needed so good on him.

·
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah him and Fowler are ringing in a new era of golf superstars. Also if Jordan Speith can keep playing the way he does I see another superstar in the making.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have started playing it last week because my boss loves it. And I really liked the game. I don't know much about golf so I consulted the Internet and all sorts of forms about golf. Because of the quarantine, I was not able to play properly and train so that I could show my boss the highest class. Well, I came across a very cool forum and also found an article that well was interesting for me for so long even before playing golf, it is about recycled golf balls. I think that the forum would be useful for everyone who plays golf. On this forum I found out about recycled golf balls.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts