Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So cough up guys, admit the truth whether you like to admit it or not - who here is going through the process of going bald or receding.

I am only 20 so I am alright at the moment, but scared for the future... if I ever did end up going bald, I would just shave it off straight away. Would never do anything stupid like a comb-over :L

If you're balding/receding, how do you feel about it? does it make you depressed or do you just take it as life and carry on living. I don't think going bald is too bad, I mean I would happily start to recede around my late 30's cause it's all part of maturing... in my personal opinion, I mean only some lucky few get to leave this world with a full set of hair.

·
Men with Ven
4,279 Posts
I'm 20 and my lid is still going strong, I've got look genes in that department, I've taken after my mum for thick hair, and my Dad still shows no signs of balding in his mid 50's. My housemate of 21 is losing his now, I'd hate to be in his position.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
No men I know in my family are bald, my father is pretty old and he's still got nice healthy hair.

Honestly, I would be pretty pissed if I ever did start to become bald. I fucking love my hair.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
I am in mid 20's and still strong on hair I don't think its going to affect me my dad still has hair and hes in his mid 50's as long as I can pass the mid 60's I don't care in all honesty.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
My father has the widows peak look, so I worry it'll happen to me since my hairline on the sides has regressed a little. Oh well, that's what hair plugs are for ;)

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
My dad still has all his hair. I see gray showing up, but no change to my hairline. So it looks like I get to keep what I got. The only thing that would bother me about losing my hair would be I couldn't tease my older brother anymore for him losing his. :lol

·
Suzuki-gun
10,403 Posts
My hair is already kinda thinning and receding a little and I'm only 22. :downing

My granddad and dad had the same kind of hair too so.....in a few more years it'll probably be really noticeable :jose

·
Registered
177 Posts
Been receeding since i was 16.
The top's looking a little thinner every year. :lol I just shave it all off once it gets to a certain length.

Only really noticed when i cut it for the first time in about 3 years when i was 16. I used to rep dat ponytail look :kobe4

And 2bh it doesn't bother me, i like having a shaved head. Nice and clean looking. Was never into having my hair styled or whatever. Don't think it ever suited me.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
no. i have very long hair and it aint going anywhere.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
My hairline has receded a but but I still have a shit load of hair on the top of my head. I might have STANNIS HAIR when i'm older and STANNIS is a fucking boss so i'm okay with that. :stannis

My oldest brother started losing his hair at 17. Poor guy.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
My hairline has receded a but but I still have a shit load of hair on the top of my head. I might have STANNIS HAIR when i'm older and STANNIS is a fucking boss so i'm okay with that. :stannis

My oldest brother started losing his hair at 17. Poor guy.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Well lets see...

I'm 33, wear a hat if I'm awake 90% of the time, my Grandfathers & Dad have lost or lost some of their hair and I had an annoying ex wife. So yeah my hair line is moving north and I have a bald spot. I use to be self conscious about it but as I get older I'm like fuck it. Plus, I grow a mean beard so that makes up for it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts