Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have taken notice of the British wrestling scene blowing up recently and am interested in trying to follow it more closely. I know that Will Osprey, Marty Scuurll, and Zach Sabre Jr—three of the best British wrestlers atm—wrestle in Revolution Pro. I would like to ask if it's worth going out of my way to try and follow that promotion, as it seems to be pretty tough following it here in the US.

Also, forgive my ignorance but I don't know much about British wrestling, so if there's any other promotions and/or wrestlers that are noteworthy, please let me know!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I'm a big RevPro fan, and yeah I'd say it's worth following them. Their OnDemand service on pivotshare is updated semi regularly, and they've got some big summer shows coming up, so July and August will definitely be worthwhile signing up for. Next month is the British J Cup, and August is the ROH/NJPW/CMLL/RevPro tour, which RevPro host the opening night of.

The RevPro Cockpit shows, while being a lot more lowkey, are also a ton of fun and usually really easy to watch.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies,

I have heard of PROGRESS but don't know anything about them admittedly. I'll be keeping an eye on the UK scene from now on.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
The UK scene is a bit different in that there are quite a few promotions with decent exposure (within the UK itself), but nobody really signs anybody to exclusive contracts so most guys appear for most promotions.

The big ones besides RevPro are Insane Championship Wrestling, Progress, Preston City Wrestling, New Generation Wrestling, and All Star Wrestling.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts