Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When celebrating w/ Miz at the top of the ramp he said "you did it, you fucking did it" or something to that effect. Was this planned by WWE? I mean, the last two weeks theres been some cussing. Maybe it was scripted.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,488 Posts
Yes...the WWE wanted Riley to say FUCK on cable television. This is why they also cut out "karma is a bitch" by John Cena. They didn't want Cena to ruin the moment of Riley saying FUCK on television.

PG is over, thank you Alex Riley.

In other news, next week will have a live sex celebration...for real this time.

Featuring Miz and Riley

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Was this planned by WWE? I mean, the last two weeks theres been some cussing. Maybe it was scripted.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

maybe your best post yet.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,249 Posts
Yes...the WWE wanted Riley to say FUCK on cable television. This is why they also cut out "karma is a bitch" by John Cena. They didn't want Cena to ruin the moment of Riley saying FUCK on television.

PG is over, thank you Alex Riley.

In other news, next week will have a live sex celebration...for real this time.

Featuring Miz and Riley
You forgot to add Cole.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Man...A-Ri is cashing his way out of WWE sooner than expected. Not only he's a dream of a botching machine, but gets caught DUI, and now F-Bombs all over National TV on a PG rated show. :no:

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Orton says fuck every week, so I don't see it as a big deal, although I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble given that the company is already against him.

I didn't even catch it, though.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Orton says fuck every week, so I don't see it as a big deal, although I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble given that the company is already against him.

I didn't even catch it, though.
http://nodq.com/wwe/292499554.shtml

No disciplinary action has been taken against Riley yet for the arrest and it's said that WWE officials are high on him and his role with The Miz.

It could be Bs. But who knows.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Riley's living his life vicariously through the Miz. Someone's gonna get their drink on tonight.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
noooo he said fucking. My roommate corroborates it just now.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
OMG, he said fucking it can only mean one thing......ATTITUDEEE ERAAAA RETURNSSSS!!!

:side:

Who cares really, Miz is the fucking WWE Champion which is something to be excited about for.....Alex Riley :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,985 Posts
I thought he said it too. Hit rewind on my DVR, and what he said was "you've been working towards this your whole life, your whole freaking life."

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
You know what's going to be even funnier than before when Miz and Riley walked out, and Riley's presence totally eclipsed Miz's?

When they walk out in the future, and Miz has the WWE Championship... and Riley's presence still eclipses Miz's. :lmao

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
lol he he almost went a whole week without screwing up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts