Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just after Miz wins the title last night?

Possibly the biggest laugh out loud moment in WWE history? :lmao

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha ha brilliant!

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
funny that girl is more talk about than miz as champion

bring back cena as champion then there is no chance of a fan getting more attention than the champion

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
It's not the most laugh out loud moment in WWE history, but it's damn funny. NOTHING will ever beat that boy in the crowd who had the huge shocked face with his hands over his head. You guys know who I'm talking about, I'm sure. I think it was when Edge took the title off RVD in the triple threat with Cena.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
It's funny as hell, though I'm not sure why the OP cares considering he can't sig it anyways. :/

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
That girl was most likely a plant. It was a little convenient how the camera picked that one person out of a crowd of thousands. Still funny though.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Seriously, the children of the world must feel like they're in Hell right now. Cena gets fired, and now Miz is WWE Champion.

Oh, and while not a close-up per se, I'd love a gif of the arena security guy in the front row at Mania X-Seven who freaks out when Edge delivers a spear from the top of a ladder onto a dangling Jeff Hardy.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
What annoys me is the fact Piper told Cena not to spit on all those stars of the past, but the whole idea of money in the bag is one big piss on them.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
That girl was most likely a plant. It was a little convenient how the camera picked that one person out of a crowd of thousands. Still funny though.
This is probably correct. If she was legit pissed off, why did she have a scowl on her face? Wouldn't she be yelling or something? I mean they panned to her RIGHT after he won, and she just has this scowl. In that amount of time, a person who's pissed off will react to something they don't like, like "OH FUCK NO! THIS IS BULLSHIT!", they wouldn't have that look, it's too far out there. I found that look puzzling from the second I saw it.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Plant or not, she deserves a developmental contract.
Too right. Already you can tell she has more charisma than the Uso brothers combined.

·
KILL BECKY KILL
3,192 Posts
:lmao

Cmon guys, the E isn't hiring child actors as plants merely for camera shots...

It was pretty damn funny though.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts