Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just wanted to know if there is anyone here that will be attending the IPW:UK show this saturday at the troxy??

Just wanted to ask because this is the first wrestling show that i will be attending live.....as well as that i will be going on my own, so...yeah.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Yeah, I'll be travelling all the way from Birmingham to attend this show. I've got a meet & greet ticket as well which I bought mostly because of Nash so him now being off the show kind of sucks in that regard but oh well it should still be a great show.

·
Registered
925 Posts
IPW:UK Undisputed British Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Final: Sami Callihan vs. Marty Scurll

Carlito vs. Leroy Kincaide

Mark Haskins vs. Joel Redman

No Disqalification Match: Rockstar Spud, T-Bone & Sha Samuels vs. Dave Mastiff, Martin Stone & Terry Frazier

Ladder Match: Matt Cross vs. Noam Dar vs. Kris Travis vs. Martin Kirby vs. The Lion Kid vs. ??? (was originally supposed to be Super Nova but he's now off the card)

Pro-Wrestling EVE Tag Team Championship Tournament Match: The Blossom Twins (Hannah & Holly Blossom) vs. The Perfect Storm (Shanna & Nikki Storm)

Also, there's going to be some sort of announcement involving Dragon Gate UK.

Plus, there was supposed to be a Kevin Nash vs. Chris Masters match but with Nash now being off the card Masters should be getting a new opponent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts