Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still like his character but im getting a little bored of some... not all of his promos.

It's like "ramble ramble" "HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA" "ramble ramble" "leans back in chair death stare" "follow the buzzards"

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I like Bray a lot. I just dont get the intro where he says "we are here" it should have been only for their debut. I think there should be a direction for them because they are gonna get stale since they have no one to work with.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
I agree. The promos aren't bad, but they Wyatts need to start doing something more interesting. Kidnapping people, attacking people from backstage, or have more vignettes like they showed before their debut. Just SOMETHING different that gives a legit "HOLY SHIT" moment. They've only been in WWE for a few months and I feel like WWE has already dropped the ball with them because they can't do any storylines worth a damn outside of the main event.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I actually love his promos. He is one of the more interesting characters in the WWE currently. FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Nothing is being done with him. He can't do more than what they give him, he's being resorted to the same promo every week because they have no story line for him, once Kane is back we'll see things pick up. I'm not worried for now.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Yes, I am growing tired of them, but not because of the quality or Wyatt himself, but because they are doing absolutely nothing with him other than having him beat up jobbers.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
People liked him when the promos first started because he had a "character" well fuck the character when I fall asleep during his promos. I think they are too deep for wrestling fans and most of the time I am thinking "Okay, lets move on now."

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Nothing is being done with him. He can't do more than what they give him, he's being resorted to the same promo every week because they have no story line for him, once Kane is back we'll see things pick up. I'm not worried for now.
I agree. I think things will pick up later on too.

·
Premium Member
8,569 Posts
It's just another example of an overrated IWC darling.
I've been skipping most of their segments anyhow, but decided to stop and watch one and rolled my eyes at "follow the buzzards".

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not, I love his promo's but I would like to see him more in ring than doing promos but he's injured at the moment so don't expect him to wrestle for some time. Kane is set to return next month and Bray I'm thinking should be ready to compete by then, his character will pick up then in an actual storyline.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Not his fault, his booking has been beyond awful after summerslam

·
Here he comes...
937 Posts
He hasn't had a storyline for a while so he's not really had anything to do. I also cringe at the fact he now has a catchphrase. FOLLOW THE BUZZARDS. Characters like him shouldn't have catchphrases. I'm not too worried for now though, hopefully when Kane returns The Wyatt's can start to get a bit of direction.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
They simply rushed their debut, they had nothing planned for him, just go out there, sit in the chair, and cut the same promo over and over again. It´s impossible to be interested in someone who is booked like that. Just make a feud for them, it can't be that hard...

·
Banned
859 Posts
Honestly speaking his voice has the same effect on me that nails going against a writing-board has.
I have'nt liked him since day one his mic skills are utter shit(but his marks tell the exact opposite for some strange reason known to them) and shit in the ring as well.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Follow the buzzards...and you will find Bray's career in the carrion heap.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I just don't get the appeal. All he does is sit in a rocking chair and say a bunch of nonsensical shit. It's like listening to an Ultimate Warrior promo, but without the intensity.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts