Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
I can't believe people get so upset about wrestling of all things. Of all the things to get upset at in this world and debate over, people get all wound up over not only a wrestling company, but an independent one at that. As the OP said, it's really pathetic and sad.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can't believe people get so upset about wrestling of all things. Of all the things to get upset at in this world and debate over, people get all wound up over not only a wrestling company, but an independent one at that. As the OP said, it's really pathetic and sad.
I know I mean we as wrestling fans get looked down upon as it is. The fact that we fight over what certain wrestling fans watch and don't watch is ridiculous.

·
Registered
76 Posts
100% of the time I avoid the "shooters" on YouTube completely.
This. Cant stand the people who do those things. I just want to see some cool clips when I search for wrestling but then I see some ugly fat kids talking and it gets really annoying.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
No. Watching youtube shooters' videos=embarassing.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No. Watching youtube shooters' videos=embarassing.
And reading peoples opinions on a wrestling forum is any less? :rolleyes:

Look not all wrestling 'shooters' on youtube are fat ugly fanboys who think they know it all. There are some who are very intelligent and have great opinions worth listening to.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Reading message board opinions arent the same because most of the time the people on the boards dont take themselves so seriously and do things like Q&A videos like their opinions matter.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Reading message board opinions arent the same because most of the time the people on the boards dont take themselves so seriously and do things like Q&A videos like their opinions matter.
Well if they're popular enough in the community and people actually request it, why not? Plus what does it matter whether someone takes themselves too "serious" or not? Its all about whether or not you agree with their opinions.

And Just because they like to express their opinions through vids doesn't mean they're taking themselves anymore serious. Maybe vids is just what they prefer. Vids can be more personal at times than just mere message posts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.