Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You had him knocking out both guys during the match and then knocking hunters ass out and tbh it seems that he's the vocal point at this very moment.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I doubt he will, he's "fired"

·
Registered
219 Posts
You had him knocking out both guys during the match and then knocking hunters ass out and tbh it seems that he's the vocal point at this very moment.
it IS possible! IN FACT, I DON'T MIND him being MY WWE CHAMPION!

it would make an awesome twist to the getting-stale storyline of Randy Orton and Daniel Midget

·
Premium Member
8,251 Posts
Nah, not going to happen. They are clearly moving in a Big Show/HHH program which is away from the title.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
I don't see why it's a issue that a 7 ft. giant is credible, regardless of the year. This time last year he was doing some of the best work of his career. Now, I'm not praying that they give show the strap, but I'm more fearful they're going to give Daniel Bryan the belt for another 8 minutes.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
nah

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
you're fearful Bryan will get the belt? why? its obvious they would rather have Orton be champion at this point.
Bryan is becoming very annoying to me. I don't hate him at all. I do think he puts on good matches, but I don't think he's main event material. It's annoying that they've handed him the belt twice without committing to him. Now, to be fair if they give him the belt and let him run with it 'til Royal Rumble I'd be fine. The storyline calls for it, but shit or get off the pot.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
that's my point, they don't want him to be champion, you have to feel bad for the guy, they're using his popularity to get others over but they really had no plans on giving him the belt and that's just messed up..they should have kept him in a tag team if they were going to waste a storyline.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
that's my point, they don't want him to be champion, you have to feel bad for the guy, they're using his popularity to get others over but they really had no plans on giving him the belt and that's just messed up..they should have kept him in a tag team if they were going to waste a storyline.
As a writer, I think they've inched him too close to not give it to him. The fans of this storyline want it's happy ending, Daniel Bryan winning and getting a decent reign. The problem is like you said, they might as well just have left him in the midcard.

I'm against the idea of just because you're a good wrestler means you should be champion. You can put on good matches anywhere on the card. I'll admit that he's over as anyone on the show, so it was worth trying, but it doesn't seem like it's working out. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to rush an ending of this story just to try something else.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
what's making it not work out is that they're making him look like a wuss. Triple H gets the last word constantly, the Shield beats him up and he can't fight back. They have Orton beat him up in front of his fiancee. If they wanted him to replace Cena while he was away they would have had him kick everyone's ass and act like a bad ass..the writing has been terrible. I just can't believe that they decided to put him in the main event and fuck him over like that. It's like totally mind blowing how they use guys like that. People got turned off because of it.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
if they were going to give Big Show the title, then they might as well have put Curt Hawkins in Bryan's place because it would have been a waste. Its like they just played with the emotions of the fans and didn't give a shit and gave the belt to someone else.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
God, I hope not, if they are going to do it as a prize to his career, why didn't they give it to Henry or Y2J? If they are going to do it because they actually think it is "Good for business", well...

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
what's making it not work out is that they're making him look like a wuss. Triple H gets the last word constantly, the Shield beats him up and he can't fight back. They have Orton beat him up in front of his fiancee. If they wanted him to replace Cena while he was away they would have had him kick everyone's ass and act like a bad ass..the writing has been terrible. I just can't believe that they decided to put him in the main event and fuck him over like that. It's like totally mind blowing how they use guys like that. People got turned off because of it.
You're not going to want to hear this, but it's his size. I can't buy him taking out the Shield alone. To be fair, I can't see Big Show taking them out alone either, but I can see him at least taking one out before he goes down. Bryan is too small to be an ass kicker. In a fair one on one I can buy him beating someone, but that's it. Orton has been victimizing people for the better part of a decade, that's kind of his thing. This corporation is honestly been built up as too legit for a guy like Bryan.

The other issue is Bryan's personality flaw, he wants to do it alone. When you've got a small guy like him trying to do everything himself, he's just gonna get his ass kicked. I understand that even if he was willing to accept help they'd be put through hell.

You've got this little ass guy taking on a reluctant giant, a merciless champion and a ruthless stable of champions by himself. I just don't see why he should be kicking their ass.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts