Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone enjoying John Morrison Lately?(Possibe EC Spoiler)

3834 Views 57 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  NJ88
*SPOILER* Talk on EC Star [includes talk on results]

NOTE: I know this topic might get heat and shit, but whatever, don't like it, don't post in it...

On Sunday I must commend John Morrison's performance throughout the entire Chamber. I had myself believing he was going to win for most of it.

IMO he really proved to me that he can work up there with the big dogs like Orton, Punk ad Cena, and do a great job at it.

It was a pity that WWE through the win at Cena (who did relatively nothing the entire match) when Morrison was easily the most exciting star in the match.

Thoughts?

ALSO NOTE: I am not some Morrison Bible thumping fan who thinks he should main event asap, I'm simply saying he did well at EC and should be congratulated on being able to compete with the "top superstars"
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· HBK is the best damn Wrestler ever!
1,168 Posts
JoMo is not the best on the mic, but ring work freaking amazing, some compare him to Shelton Benjamin, personally i think he is better than Benjamin, Royal Rumble his leap was incredible then tonight at Elimination Chamber what he did, going to middle of cage was aweasome.. i love watching JoMo's ring work.. can anyone say the same?

· Registered
1,942 Posts
I'd probably enjoy Morrison more if they knock it off with the Parkour crap.
It's annoying. HE DID THIS, HE JUMPED OFF A 243 STORY BUILDING, HES USING THAT AMAZING PARKOUR ABILITY GIVEN TO HIM BY THE GODS OF PARKOUR THEMSELVES

· Registered
3,567 Posts
He should have won! i know the miz and jomo dont draw, but the feud makes the most sense, besides if they want to draw people in, the rock and cena would have done more then enough . but yes i loved jomo working as always,

· Banned
3,762 Posts
Re: *SPOILER* Talk on EC Star [includes talk on results]

i dont think he'll ever win it. every time he goes to big matches, he steals the show and that's what he's for according to them. someone to steal the show. not the belt.

like rvd, benoit sorta.

· Banned
3,762 Posts
crowd is behind him. he had very good reactions at rumble.

i don't think they will pull the trigger on him anytime soon, since they're pushing people who needs to be pushed badly, like cena, orton and lawler.

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nope. That thing he did off the cage looked awful. If you're gonna do shit like that make it look good, and not like you had a stroke before dropping down.
Agreed

but I think he did legitimately hurt his knee, because if you watch the GTS that finished him off he is still clutching his knee during it...

Just an observation...

· Banned
10,561 Posts
Hes amazing and they better let him win MITB at Mania or else... haha i mean come on the man is trending worldwide on twitter!!
To be fair, Tyler Reks was trending at one time so that doesn't mean much.
Morrison had a great performance but I knew that he wasn't going to win the match. I knew that Cena was winning from the beginning.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.