Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Besides me is anyone else getting tired of Meltzer? I really wish the guy would go away.

Reactions: oldschoolfan

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
I don't have problem with him expect that he reports everything happening and before someone tell me disconnect the internet,why you read his threads ,or things like this I don't but the title can tell much of spoilers and this forum is my only way of discussing wrestling.
If you ask the mods, I am sure they might try and do something to help with that. Spoilers before events happen are annoying and aren't very well combated.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
How can you tire of something you're not forced to pay attention to? It's like never reading New York Times and still being annoyed by it.

It's like the Roman marks being annoyed by threads about him. Just ignore it for god's sake.

·
Premium Member
17,320 Posts
I read his reviews of matches. But, I read several reviews of matches including users on this site.

I don't follow anything of his rumors though. Not that I don't believe them, but they're wrong enough times or it's a common sense rumor (usually suggested by a random user here) to invest in him as a source.

Therefore, I am not tired for of Metztler for the information I retrieve from him.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
He posts his opinions and ovservations as news, and if it doesn't qork out, says he's sources either were wtong or plans had changed.

He's blog is also a bs and it does irritate to see new thread about it on the forum every other day.

The only good thing about him that he actually does have a big knowledge and some connections to produce news. But so are PWI guys who dont get nearly as much attention.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts