Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone else thinks Goldberg might show up at wrestlemania?

2528 35
The event will take place in atlanta the hometown of bill goldberg and seeing that the special guest host is the rock, they might have a face off and possibly a match. Remember when golberg defeated the rock at backlash 7 years ago? the rock can have his revenge on goldberg and upset the atlanta crowd and leave as a heel like he did the last time?
What do you guys think?
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
No chance of a match, and I doubt there's even a chance of him showing up in any capacity. Triple H doesn't seem to like him and said he doesn't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame (An absolutely absurd statement because based on WWE's own parameters, Goldberg should be in there more than Triple H). The only thing The Rock is going to do is what they've been building, involvement in Cena vs Miz, and hosting obviously, which means backstage segments which plenty of people. We can guess the likely people, Austin obviously, Alberto Del Rio just so they can do the predictable "My name is Alberto Del R....it doesn't matter what your name is!" bit, etc.

· Registered
4,582 Posts
The event will take place in atlanta the hometown of bill goldberg and seeing that the special guest host is the rock, they might have a face off and possibly a match. Remember when golberg defeated the rock at backlash 7 years ago? the rock can have his revenge on goldberg and upset the atlanta crowd and leave as a heel like he did the last time?
What do you guys think?
You took the words out of my mouth.

I too think Goldberg will show up at WM unannounced and have a match against the Rock, unnanounced.

· Premium Member
13,860 Posts
What do you guys think?
I'm pretty sure Rock is over one match that happened eight years ago.

· Registered
811 Posts
preety sure Goldberg has retired wwe try sign him not to long ago plus theyve already got the fude with Cena theyd just over use The Rock if goldberg came back

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.