Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be Orton vs. The Miz vs. Jomo vs. Sheamus at the Rumble. Reports are saying that the WWE doesn't want to pull the plug on Orton vs. the Miz and Jomo vs. Sheamus. Also, The Miz vs. Morrison isn't a major draw (as of now).

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
With 5 weeks of buildup, and WWE probably wasting 2 of them, hopefully we'll get a good buildup and a decent story told. I'd hate to blow it off in a 4-way, just seems cheap to me. I just can't see it with two of the names you mentioned probably in the rumble.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
Well considering Morrison won the no 1 contenders spot, it would be extremely unfair kayfabe wise for Sheamus to get put into the title match when he'd already lost the no 1 contenders match.

I doubt Orton will be there either if you consider his backstage segment with Morrison last week, Orton said that he will only be coming after the title again once Morrison had his shot.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I'm not sure they can have a fatal four way match outside the Fatal Four Way PPV.

WWE's really gonna handcuff themselves when they introduce their "WWE Singles Match" PPV.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It will be Orton vs. The Miz vs. Jomo vs. Sheamus at the Rumble. Reports are saying that the WWE doesn't want to pull the plug on Orton vs. the Miz and Jomo vs. Sheamus. Also, The Miz vs. Morrison isn't a major draw (as of now).
No it won't...and your last point about Miz v Morrison not being a draw is why i'm confused as to why they gave Morrison a shot now.

Well considering Morrison won the no 1 contenders spot, it would be extremely unfair kayfabe wise for Sheamus to get put into the title match when he'd already lost the no 1 contenders match.

I doubt Orton will be there either if you consider his backstage segment with Morrison last week, Orton said that he will only be coming after the title again once Morrison had his shot.
AGREED!

To be honest, i don't really get what they see in Morrison for this push...he's shit on the mic and his gimmick is just LAME! lol

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Agreed, but who buys the PPV for any reason other than the Rumble itself?

As far as I'm concerned, the Rumble match has always/will always draw itself.

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
I'm not sure they can have a fatal four way match outside the Fatal Four Way PPV.

WWE's really gonna handcuff themselves when they introduce their "WWE Singles Match" PPV.
WWE: Promos and Comedy. It'll start the Road to Wrestlemania, the only they know how - heavy-handed storytelling told through a mixture of awkwardly scripted interviews and fly-on-the-wall backstage segments. And it'll be great, until about three-quarters way through when they're cooling the crowd down for the main event promo, and they go and ruin it with a match. And the forum will explode, like "What is this? Superstars?"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts