Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when beth returned and they still showed the 2 belts, all i could think was "ladder match at tlc". reminds me of when shawn and razor had there epic match with the 2 IC belts. obvisouly it wouldnt be anywhere near as good as that but do you think this divas could pull off a decent ladder match?

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
when beth returned and they still showed the 2 belts, all i could think was "ladder match at tlc". reminds me of when shawn and razor had there epic match with the 2 IC belts. obvisouly it wouldnt be anywhere near as good as that but do you think this divas could pull off a decent ladder match?
Why would WWE put divas in a ladder match for, in the PG era as well?

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
I was kind of thinking: Oh, Beth and Nattie alliance. That won't last long. Beth vs. Natalya at Mania, please.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Whatever your smoking... pass it around and share, because you got some dillusional thoughts.

The divas cant even perform an irish whip without fucking it up, and your thinking of ladder matches... wow bro

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Whatever your smoking... pass it around and share, because you got some dillusional thoughts.

The divas cant even perform an irish whip without fucking it up, and your thinking of ladder matches... wow bro
Beth and Nattie aren't Divas.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Why would WWE put divas in a ladder match for, in the PG era as well?
So women can hit each other with weapons and wrestle each other - but they can't compete in a match where they have to climb a ladder? :confused:

I mean, I don't particularly want to see it - but playing the PG card there is pretty nonsensical.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts