Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says basically. Kaval has some great music, but every week in his entrance when he does that little V or W sign whatever it is I keep expecting pyro similar to MVP or even Edge. I feel it would give him a more epic feel and if creative is aiming to eventually push him into main event I think he needs it.

Anyone else on par with me?

·
Your either NEXUS or Your AGAINST us....
250 Posts
Yes I agree, however at this point and time I think Kaval has more pressing things to worry about, due to the fact that he has basically become a jobber on Smackdown and hasnt been put into a decent feud or program as of yet.

I think that he may need a gimmick change, because the WWE obviously dont like pushing guys like him and Evan Bourne to the moon, the only exception to the rule being Rey Mysterios prominent main event status.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
I think that he may need a gimmick change, because the WWE obviously dont like pushing guys like him and Evan Bourne to the moon, the only exception to the rule being Rey Mysterios prominent main event status.
I agree imo Kaval looks too generic. He needs something to make him standout if he wants to make it as a little guy(maybe he should wear face paint?). The reason I believe Rey became a main eventer given how small he is was because his look(the mask obviously, the flashy colors) was so unique that it made him look like somewhat of a superhero. Rey looks larger than life in his getup where as Kaval still looks super generic. I sorta wish they debuted kaval the way they originally were going to by having him be a masked wrestler that was a rival from Reys past.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I thought people who actually win matches get pyro.

Maybe if Kaval actually wins a match, he can get some pyro.

I mean come on, Darren Young & Primo have at least won a match on the main roster in 2010.

And the only reason that Rey was pushed from the jump was Eddie's death.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
And the only reason that Rey was pushed from the jump was Eddie's death.
TBH I think this was inevitable REGARDLESS of Eddies death. Rey was super over prior to Eddies death you'd almost have to be an idiot to keep him in the midcard. Plus having him in main events would be good for drawing in the Mexican audience.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
TBH I think this was inevitable REGARDLESS of Eddies death. Rey was super over prior to Eddies death you'd almost have to be an idiot to keep him in the midcard.
I think he would've gotten pushed but I don't think he would've won the WHC so fast or maybe he would've, I dunno.

But I doubt he would've won the Royal Rumble and won the WHC title at WrestleMania if it hadn't been for the whole "I dedicate this match to Eddie" stuff.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I thought people who actually win matches get pyro.
Gangrel says hi.

Also, I personally feel that if you can't sell a worker without pyro, you shouldn't be trying to sell him with pyro.

Which is a shame because he's such a talented worker, but it seems the trainwreck that was the NXT .. finale has caused his WWE run to go down the tubes.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Gangrel says hi.

Also, I personally feel that if you can't sell a worker without pyro, you shouldn't be trying to sell him with pyro.

Which is a shame because he's such a talented worker, but it seems the trainwreck that was the NXT .. finale has caused his WWE run to go down the tubes.
Gangrel may not have won most of his matches on RAW but he won his share during his Brood days.

And at least Gangrel would win matches on Heat against other jobbers, Kaval has yet to win a match.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gangrel may not have won most of his matches on RAW but he won his share during his Brood days.

And at least Gangrel would win matches on Heat against other jobbers, Kaval has yet to win a match.
Doesn't change the fact that at one point WWE's most elaborate entrance went to a guy who only appeared on Jakked.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Doesn't change the fact that at one point WWE's most elaborate entrance went to a guy who only appeared on Jakked.
Yes but at point he wasn't.

I could see if Kaval was a mid-carder with pyro and then became a jobber and they let him keep the pyro, like Gangrel.

But it's not the same.

When has the WWE ever given a guy who starts his career as a jobber pyro?

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Kaval have pyro in his entrance? Hell, I'm still waiting for Wade Barrett to cash in his rookie challenge that stated he could get his own unique entrance, and we're talking about the season 2 winner getting pyro on top of his individual entrance and guaranteed title match? Why don't we have Kaval tap out Undertaker clean at Wrestlemania while we're at it.

All kidding aside, I think he'll get pyro when he starts winning some matches--which may never happen for whatever reason.

As for the type of pyro, I think he should just have a random entrance every week of both past and present WWE/F stars.

·
Student of the game? I am the f***in' Game!!
8,351 Posts
If they do, then WWE got to take a good hard long look at themselves on wtf they're trying to do.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Kaval doesn't need pyro. It would work for him in TNA with some sparklers going off but in WWE he doesn't fit with it. To me Kaval just won't ever be a main eventer. I wanna see him in ppv mid card matches but Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett are the only two guys that I think will become main eventers out of both seasons of NXT.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I think what Kaval really needs is to get the fuck off my television until he finds a personality.
Have you been watching kaval properly at all ? He already has personality I'm wondering if people know what that is anymore. No-one complains when randy steps out with his deadpan face. Cause he's a weird snakey thing people think that's cool apparently.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts