Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean, am I the only one? Something just feels weird about this situation. After all, Shawn DOES have a reputation for turncoating as special ref, just ask Rock..Lol​

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
I thought it would be pretty obvious to be honest.

·
Registered
850 Posts
I don't know.. I'm feeling a falling out between HHH and HBK... I saw Dbry is going to win and HHH is going to be mighty pissed about it... HBK isn't scheduled to make a return after HIAC so I could see HHH or the Shield attacking him after HIAC or something..

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
I thought that as soon as he was named Special Guest Ref tbh. And I can see it happening: Bryan is YES-ing it up at the corner ready to hit the knee. He goes for it, BAM! Sweet Chin Music.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
53,750 Posts
Doubt it. He didn't want to be a heel as an active wrestler from 2002-2010 (and yes, I know, he was convinced to turn in 2005 for 1 feud). So, he's going to turn as a retired wrestler? Seriously doubt it.

·
Banned
760 Posts
Something big needs to happen because this storyline has gotten extremely stale imo.

Even HBK's involvement hasn't been helping it. I think this is mainly because I do not consider DB a legitimate threat to anyone in the WWE. I cannot take him seriously.

At least Smiley CENA could put on a game face when it was appropriate. Seems like DB can't do that.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Everyone in the Raw thread keeps talking about how Shawn will turn heel a HIAC, how it's inevitable, obviously going to happen, and so on. I seem to be in the minority when I predict HBK will not turn on Bryan, and won't be involved in very much after this match. I just doubt he's in this for any sort of long term storyline deal, plus turning him heel doesn't seem like the best decision to make right now, considering where he is at and the current roster.

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
I think his gonna turn aswell, it seems pretty obvious but you never know I guess.

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
Doubt it. He didn't want to be a heel as an active wrestler from 2002-2010 (and yes, I know, he was convinced to turn in 2005 for 1 feud). So, he's going to turn as a retired wrestler? Seriously doubt it.
This fucking this.

You guys have short memories. If HBK was to turn heel we would have seen it at least several times during his 8 year return career.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Here's what I'm wondering. The feud is to end after HIAC right? So why would HBK turn on Bryan? He is not going to wrestle any time soon, so having him screw over Bryan wouldn't make a lot of sense.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
he is going to turn.....it'll be like the equivalent of Nash a couple years back....HBK will probably be on Raw, and shake hands with Triple H and then take off..

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
HHH finds a way to take HBK out of the equation...maybe have Roman Reigns get into the cage to knock out HBK, or even HHH does it himself, and Orton somehow wins.

If they want to keep going with this Bryan as the underdog role longer, gets HHH even more heat. I got Orton winning because I think Cena will win the WHC and they don't want to overshadow it.

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
HBK turning heel makes no sense unless he agreed to return to the company fulltime or atleast from now till Wrestlemania. But him turning heel and leaving TV again accomplishes nothing. How would DB get his revenge?

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
This would be a weird possibility, but how about if Shawn helps DB win, but then isn't satisfied with that because it still wasn't his legitimate win? If there's ever a possibility for the World Title and WWE title unification, then it could set up a storyline for him wanting to become the 'Undisputed' Champion.

I don't even think that would be a good idea, just throwing it out there lol.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Also. This time HBK isnt really there for the storyline. He´s there for the ratings. That´s also why he won´t turn heel.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
he's going to call it down the middle. big show will show up to interfere and try to make orton lose and hbk will try to stop him cause he wants the match to be clean. triple h will expect this and somehow plan to take advantage and orton will get a cheap win. pretty obvious. too obvious if you ask me.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts