Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
I'd only like him if he comes a character of himself like Vince McMahon. He sits on his high chair, lying and bullshitting to people about why they're fired, worming his way into everyone's clique and schmoozing to their leaders, firing people he dislikes and saying "We have nothing for you." to them. Hiring random hot girls from the streets. His office is full of "divas" just fanning him and stuff.

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Yes. I'd much rather see his segments than Triple H's. At least they're short and to the point. So I'm glad he's replaced HHH as Raw GM. Now we can see people other than HHH cut promos for a change. Hopefully.

I wonder if they ran the segment where he was talking to his wife on his phone to drum up a little bit up like for him. He actually seemed like a normal/nice guy in that scene.

I also can't say I've been annoyed by anything he's done up to this point either.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
love his character, not the job they're doing with progressing his involvement in the story. Firing JR out of nowhere for "walking out" after Trips got him his job back. JR walked out on Trips, so did 50 other superstars, why single out JR?

And having him throw together a tag match in the main event (one he made during hour 1) so they can prematurely bring Awesome Truth back was a terrible stroke of fucking idiocy.

So, yes...I like John and his character, just not how theyre using him.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
He's not Triple H and that's enough for me to like Johnny Ace.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Of all the things that's been wrong since Punk's returns he's not one of them.

He's not very interesting, but for the past year we've had a laptop in charge and guest hosts before that. Teddy Long is pretty boring too. The person in charge of the show doesn't have to ooze charisma.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts