Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone else SICK of Big Show?

7326 Views 87 Replies 73 Participants Last post by  VRsick
He is boring, ugly, can't sell, buries people, can't wrestle, is not funny, and over all not entertaining.

Oh, and:

Reactions: Chismo
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

· Registered
1,059 Posts
no he's alright, Sure he's not the best wrestler but can be entertaining with the right script.. On SD I'm mainly sick of Edge and DelRio. Guess thats going to be the mainevent for WM:no:

· Registered
1,942 Posts
Should've seen him being the 6th guy.

I don't like a face show. Too uh... too lame for me I guess. LOL I KO U DUDE I AM BIG
There was a time when his large stature was good, but he's nothing but a teddy bear now.

Though I don't care much really, seeing he got pinned fast at the EC kinda puts that last nail in the coffin of him being a threat anymore.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
Well to be honest, it make sense for him to be in the Chamber match due to his feud with Wade Barrett and The Corre.

The funny thing is everyone assumed it was going to be Christian for some strange reason when he is nothing more then a low mid-carder that was putting guys like Alberto over in the first place. lol

· Registered
230 Posts
YES I HATE HIM as soon as his fucking music hits I am always just like ARGGG I hate how WWE see hims as a top star hes just a fucking pushing 40 year old lump of shit and I hope wwe sees this soon and gets rid of him.

· Banned
10,561 Posts
The most annoying thing about him is how he kicks out of everyone's finishers. It makes everyone look weak.

· Premium Member
819 Posts
I will admit I'm kinda sick of the big show. They really just throw him in feuds. I will admit he puts over alot of younger guys unlike the usual older wwe stars.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
i just couldn't believe how show came out and smiling like he just got laid, he was practically spitting and taking a giant crap on all of us peeps. he was pretty much said "haha iam not christian losers" but in body language. it was just disgusting, i just wanted to vomit.

· Registered
1,683 Posts
i just couldn't believe how show came out and smiling like he just got laid, he was practically spitting and taking a giant crap on all of us peeps. he was pretty much said "haha iam not christian losers" but in body language. it was just disgusting, i just wanted to vomit.
Good.

Christian is terribly overrated. Always has been, always will be. There's no money in him whatsoever. His "pop" tonight, if you want to call it that, proved it.

· Registered
845 Posts
The most annoying thing about him is how he kicks out of everyone's finishers. It makes everyone look weak.
I disagree. The Big Show is made out to be a very physically strong competitor kayfabe-wise. Him kicking out of someone's finisher isn't making them look weak, it's just to make Big Show look strong and very credible.

Although I do agree that the Big Show is tiring to see...

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Good.

Christian is terribly overrated. Always has been, always will be. There's no money in him whatsoever. His "pop" tonight, if you want to call it that, proved it.
u must have not seen the ppv, did u not see the fans going crazy? there were even like a whole line of ppl in the front row just begging christian to beat up adr,

· Registered
1,683 Posts
u must have not seen the ppv, did u not see the fans going crazy? there were even like a whole line of ppl in the front row just begging christian to beat up adr,
Are you kidding me? As someone else mentioned somewhere on this forum, Kelly Kelly got a bigger pop than Christian.

And no, you can't blame it on "piped-in heat" because this was a live show.

· Registered
955 Posts
He's going gently into that sweet good night soon not gettnig the axe. He's already 40, and his body MUST be deteriorating, I mean being that size and taking bumps and such. He went from drop kicks to punching you in the face. Kinda weak

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.