Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where he's supposedly gonna have promo's awaiting his return and a push of some sorts? I'm thinkin' US or IC title, as I really never see him going anywhere close to the ME.

edit: Maybe Mitb actually.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would love to see it. Maybe he can feud with Ziggler if he gets moved to Smackdown!. I doubt they would give him a big push on Raw, but I don't see why not on SD!.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Following the Alberto Del Rio vignettes/disintegration of NXT/Kaval's release, I've come to the realization that I'd much rather have WWE return to the tried and true method of debuting new "superstars" after a series of promos and vignettes, the old-fashioned way.

Anyway, sounds like a decent plan. Reportedly, a lot of higher-ups still think Bourne is the heir to the Mysterio throne, insofar as he's a much smaller-than-average individual who could break through with fans based, in part, on being an "underdog." We'll see, I guess.

A series of Bourne-Bryan matches sounds too good to be true for the spring.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Any plan to utilize Bourne upon his return is good by me. He and Bryan could certainly do something special together. He and Ziggler could also be a lot of fun.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yes, I read it somewhere, but now I can't find it. I think MITB is the plan, but that's speculation.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Until I hear diefferently I'm going to assume he'll get involved with the Nexus feud. CM Punk, the group's new leader, is the one who injured him so it's the obvious thing to do. The fact that he and Cena have teamed up before makes it even more likely.

·
Fighting the feeling...
Behind!
2,546 Posts
Yay, i get to see moire of his plastic face and plastic smile. :|

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Couple of matches with Bryan will look awesome or a series with Ziggler...

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I hope they don't push him, I cannot stand his childish characteristics when he comes down to the ring throwing the peace sign up in the air. In addition, he has no personality whatsoever.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
I hope they don't push him, I cannot stand his childish characteristics when he comes down to the ring throwing the peace sign up in the air.
In addition, he has no personality whatsoever.
Your points don't agree with one another

·
Banned
144 Posts
I <3 Evan Bourne.

I think this idea sounds pretty good. Hope it actually happens.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Your points don't agree with one another
Yes they do, I didn't mean he literally had no personality because absolutely everyone on God's green Earth has some sort of personality. I was saying he has a poor, generic personality from a wrestling standpoint. The way he presents himself as a babyface and the characteristics of him make him boring to me, obviously your a Bourne mark so your going to disagree.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
Yes they do, I didn't mean he literally had no personality because absolutely everyone on God's green Earth has some sort of personality. I was saying he has a poor, generic personality from a wrestling standpoint. The way he presents himself as a babyface and the characteristics of him make him boring to me, obviously your a Bourne mark so your going to disagree.
The fact that I mark for the guy and you don't doesn't really make a difference. I can totally agree that the guy isn't allowed to show his personality because he gets no mic time. The one time he did get a mic, (imo) he did fine, but a few people disagreed.

I'll take the jumpy peace sign antics over walking to the ring blandly, losing, and then not being seen again for 6 weeks.

The dude's literally exciting to watch for the same reason Morrison is. The dudes have personality, they're just not the best at conveying it with words.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
^ No, Bourne sucks on the mic. He sounds way too forced and a girl. Just look at SvR 2011.Morrison has a personality unlike Bourne. With that being said, if they do push Bourne, just don't give him the mic. Let his wrestling do the talking.

·
The Knight
1,746 Posts
This is good if true, I'm pleased. The guy has passable mic skills, people generally don't give him much credit for them but to be fair he's never been given much of a chance to show them. He's terrific in the ring, one of the best sellers in the entire company, and he deserves a push, he's a hard worker and he's entertaining.

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
I think what Bourne needs is a good gimmick, because being himself isnt really working. Sadly, gimmicks seem to be a dying breed in WWE today.

He just comes across as a little wet to me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts