Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Queen of all Galaxies
Goddess of Time
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may be an extremely unpopular opinion, but I miss douche Shane. His recent program with Braun was bizarre, but I enjoyed him calling the big man stupid and trolling him. His 2019 heel run gave us those comical wins against Miz (yes, I know Miz deserved better, but I still found it funny) and even a pinfall victory on Roman (wow). The Owens feud was fine. I wasn't a fan of Drew randomly joining him after leaving the Lashley/Corbin stable (which he joined after he left Dolph), but heel Shane has something hilarious about him. I also respect Shane for taking dangerous bumps at his age.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I prefered 99 heel Shane with the posse.

Considering the mad bumps and everything he should just be a face all the time. Stephanie is more than enough of a heel for all of them.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'd rather see Shane be the WWE Official over Adam Pearce and Sonya Deville.

Wasn't the Owens feud culminated with Shane having to leave the company only to show up 6 months later, unexplained, for Raw Underground?

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
As long he's not the Main storyline of the show like Shane was in 2019, sure. Shane has a spot to be on television. Just like I said, not the main event.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts