Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
367 Posts
Yup I do. He's a legend. I hope that we see his crow theme back when he returns to fight Roode. Would make for an epic storyline.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yea he always took the show to another level. No one has a passion for the business like Sting. I hope he comes back sooner than later.

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
One of the few oldies that still has a place, sorta like Shawn Michaels.

He just seems to fit in no matter what they are doing with him.

Really hope he is back soon.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I think that Sting is awesome and one of the all-time greats, but I don't really miss him quite yet. His recent absence is a good thing IMO. While I think that he should be around more often than The Undertaker, I also feel that he is best served as special attraction. He's a big enough star in my mind that his appearances should really be a big deal.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,450 Posts
Yup I do. He's a legend. I hope that we see his crow theme back when he returns to fight Roode. Would make for an epic storyline.
(Y) Indeed, ill be VERY dissapointed if he came back as Joker image again tbh, i just want him back with all guns blazing, have a fued (not too fussed about any title run)...

If he is back at Slammiversary, he should make an entrance out of nowhere, as the Crow if possible, with a BIG BANG :cool2

·
Registered
320 Posts
Of course. Plus it's awesome getting to see WWE marks hate on him and guys who prefer bland Indy guys to get mad at his "hogging the spotlight" despite everyone in the organization wanting him around and helping them backstage. Just because you don't think he doesn't help get guys over(its their fault not Sting's)doesn't mean he isn't a great locker room presence.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Of course. Plus it's awesome getting to see WWE marks hate on him and guys who prefer bland Indy guys to get mad at his "hogging the spotlight" despite everyone in the organization wanting him around and helping them backstage. Just because you don't think he doesn't help get guys over(its their fault not Sting's)doesn't mean he isn't a great locker room presence.
I like you. I've seen so many comments about how Sting isn't one of the all-time greats just because he's never been in WWF/WWE. Yet it is obvious that there isn't a locker room in the business that wouldn't want Sting in it. He's never had an issue with putting others over. He's a legit name, whether people want to admit it or not. The guy is a serious star and it's all been done on his own terms. I have never felt like he made a serious attempt at hogging the spotlight. This guy is the real deal in this business. He's not my favorite of all time, but he's more than proven himself.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
As a wrestler? Only a little, Sting's good to watch but he has to be in a special feud or have a special opponent for me to get really excited about him in a match.

As a GM-type character? Hell yes, because Sting was totally awesome in that role. Him as GM, wrestling every now and again, was the best way to go so it's a shame it didn't last longer but the storyline as to why it didn't all makes sense, so no complaints really.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hogan was off of Impact to give new guys face time.
Now it is Sting and Bischoff's turn.
He will be back.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Sting's whereabouts and presence on the show kicks the show's intensity up a notch. He is always missed by me considering I'm a diehard Sting fan but it's quite obvious that he is one of, if not THEE biggest attraction for TNA quite ever. Anticipating his return & it's good to build that up over time.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Sting is one of the best ever but I'm fine with him off TV for now. I'd hate to see him come back and win the title again. Sting as World Champion is stale.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts