Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
21-0
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I might be biased a little because Batista was always one of my favorite wrestlers, but I really miss this guy. I thought he was great at everything he did. His first run with Evolution was great. His face turn and his face run from 2005-2010 was great. He ended up having some classic matches with the likes of Undertaker, Triple H, and Edge. His heel run in 2010 was also great in my mind, and I think a lot of people here would agree with me on that.

There is so many storylines we could see him in right now. A feud with Brock Lesnar would be epic. Two unstopable monsters fighting each other. I want to see a real feud between him and CM Punk. I think that it could have potential. How about Batista/Sheamus, and Batista/DB?

So what do you guys think? Would you like to see Batista back in the WWE?

·
Registered
517 Posts
I miss him, but mostly the character he had after leaving Evolution. With short hair, with that awesome entrance music and titantron. That was the best Batista, in my opinion.
But even as a heel, like he was during his last run, I liked him pretty much. I hope he comes back sooner or later. I can't wait to see him hitting his Batista Bomb on someone again. I always loved his finisher, best powerbomb ever, in my opinion.

·
Registered
500 Posts
I really enjoyed his arrogant cocky character and would love it if he came back Heel.
I do miss him

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I miss him, but I don't want the company to become too over saturated with "past stars", especially with Lesnar, Jericho, and Rock back. If they were to put one of them on SmackDown to balance out the star power, which they obviously won't, I wouldn't mind.

·
Registered
4,127 Posts
He was always one of my favorites. I wouldn't mind if he returned as a face, but I would rather see him returning as a heel. Not the whiny heel he was when he left, but the personality filled great heel.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
I miss him when watching Brock Lesnar cut promos saying "I'm an ass kicker...a WAR MACHINE". Never have been a huge fan of Batista or anything but his mic skills and overall promo ability as a heel is far superior to anything Brock Lesnar is capable of. I'd much rather see a Batista return as that monster heel and John Laurinaitis's top heel than Brock Lesnar. A huge part of what made Brock Lesnar's first run in WWE so special was his body and he clearly doesn't have that anymore. Batista's body has regressed big time as well but he still can work the mic. Brock Lesnar better improve the PPV buyrates because so far he's complete shit. He hasn't improved the ratings (which once again proves that ONE WRESTLER DOESN'T draw) and he hasn't brought anything to the table from an entertainment standpoint either. I have only laughed at him for trying to pull off his totally unnatural heel promos. Batista on the other hand was on fire at the end of his run with WWE doing the same thing exact thing that WWE wants Brock Lesnar to do.

Brock Lesnar just doesn't have it in him because he's never been a natural performer in terms of promo ability. He never has been and never will...he's actually regressed. This is not to say I actually want Batista to make a return at the moment because his body is fucking blown up and that's what actually sparked his whole character and appeal for the most part. WWE also doesn't need to be bringing in old talent over and over again. Please actually get some benefit from this Brock Lesnar return. Let's hope Lesnar can put some guys over and help WWE develope some new star babyfaces. That's the only reason why he's heel in the first place right? To give some up and coming babyface a huge rub? Batista would do that so much better than Lesnar would. Batista probally lost some of his drawing power but I'm sure if he would pump up and make a return to feud with CM Punk over the title...it would give Punk a huge rub.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Me. He had it all.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Yes , loved his feud with Cena even if it did make him look like a bitch.

DUCKTAPE , GETTING THROWN OFF OF CARS~!

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
if he came back more slimmed down like he is now with a more mma gimmick but still a badass heel like before he left, it could be awesome.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts