Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most entertaining guy week to week for me, right now. Loving this angle with he and Triple H.

If it's leading to a match at Survior Series between the two, it would be a great main event I think. Really like being able to root for a likeable babyface character.

·
Banned
237 Posts
He is protected by some one of power.
It is setting up a feud between HHH/Stephanie vs Vince.
Big Show is being protected by Vince McMahon

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Big Show in 2013>Austin in 1998
:austin3

He's better doing this than he is crying or telling jokes, but he shouldn't be all over the main storyline like he is.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
:austin3

He's better doing this than he is crying or telling jokes, but he shouldn't be all over the main storyline like he is.
To quote the legendary Walter White: He is not ruining the storyline, he IS the storyline.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I don't want to see Vince being the one to bring back Show, if it was Shane McMahon who brought him back reclaiming his place as heir to the wwe.. I would mark.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
:rolleyes:

He's easily one of the top 3 actors in the company right now. His acting enhances storylines. The bias is ignorance.
I don't care if he's a good actor. His storylines are shit, his character is shit, he's 41 years old and has no place in the main event.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
To quote the legendary Walter White: He is not ruining the storyline, he IS the storyline.
I don't think he's ruining the storyline, but I don't like that he's become the focal point of it over the title feud

·
-
7,495 Posts
:kobe
C'mon man, ruining the storyline? This storyline between Orton and Bryan hasn't progressed a single inch since the night after Summerslam. At least Big Show is adding a little flavor to the whole thing.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
He is becoming the main focus of this storyline, which should not happen. This storyline is supposed to be about Bryan. Big Show should not be stealing his spotlight.

I am no Bryan fan, but I'd rather watch him any day over Big Show.

·
Administrator
59,222 Posts
I don't care if he's a good actor. His storylines are shit, his character is shit, he's 41 years old and has no place in the main event.
So because he's 41 years old there is a problem? The best performers in history performed at a solid/good level into their 40's. Some still going today.

You already have a clear bias against Show so you're letting it ruin any possible clear view. The crowd reactions tell the story.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts