Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you come on W-E, your browser closes? It's been happening to me today. It's the pop ups for me. I disabled scripting, and it stopped, but once I re-enable it, it starts again.

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Yeah, kind of. Before I installed Internet Security, Netscape would always minimize into a little tiny window in the corner. And when you tried to maximize it, it would either close or go back to being small. Doesn't happen anymore. I think it's something to do with java though. Because when it happened the java console would open in the system tray and it would say "Applet Max Started".

·
Premium Member
1,403 Posts
Yes i am having this problem right now.I try to maximize my browser(Internet Explorer) and it just minimizes right back to my toolbar where i see my desktop.Also every time i switch pages a little pop-up comes up from Microsoft Internet Explorer saying the following:The Web-Page you are viewing is trying to close the window.Do you want to close the window? (Yes/No)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep. That's what I keep getting for IE. When I use CrazyBroswer, it closes automatically. When in IE, it does that, but when I click no, it minimizes and won't maximize again.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Not me, that doesn't happen to me

·
Registered
519 Posts
Fuck! Now I'm having that problem! How do you disable scripting?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Now I fucking have this problem! Now, because of this site, my whole internet window things are all fucked up! Man, this sucks

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Anyone using Netscape, I think I know how to stop the problem of W-E minimizing to a little window. It happened to me when I first downloaded Netscape months ago.

Go to Edit, Preferences, Advanced, Scripts and Plugins, and then in the Allow Scripts to: area, uncheck Move or Resize Existing Windows.

As for the IE thing, disable scripting I guess.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It happened to me twice last night, both on the forums and the main site. I use Crazy Browser and instead of the minimising or closing altogether, it just reset the URL to about:blank. No problem now though. Most strange.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts