Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Yep, especially after ditching that popup powerbomb for that terrible looking stunner he does.

·
Southern Pride
2,941 Posts
So, I feel like the "tough guy" believability with Owens for me stopped being a thing after he lost to Cena twice in 2015. They probably thought that it helped Owens when he went toe to toe with Cena during their feud, but it really felt like having Owens lose to Cena the way he did let a lot of air out of Owens momentum from when he was in NXT. Since then I never exactly saw him as a "tough guy", which is WWEs fault really.

Owens is good in this current role though. He doesn't have to be a believable "tough guy". He just has to be entertaining while he chases down heels and verbally calls them out on their shenanigans.

We are at a time when wrestling moves are spammed to death and several have little prestige now because of that. Super Kicks and dives especially. Owens doing the Stunner doesn't bother me as long as he doesn't get ridiculous with it.

ok but you still haven't answered WHY you care which show gets bigger ratings, is more successful etc? I mean I agree that WWE is bigger league etc, that's a fact, but why the fuck would YOU, as a VIEWER, not a shareholder or someone similar,care about fucking ratings, isn't the booking,presentation,and,u know,like..QUALITY of the show the only thing that matters?! like, what u'r sayin makes LITERALLY zero sense,like ZERO. that's why I really can't believe there's someone who GENUINELY thinks like that,it's beyond stupid and nonsensical
Don't waste your energy. There are some that live to be unreasonably negative and refuse to look at the positive side of things. Just do what a lot of us do, roll eyes at their posts and move on.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Yep, especially after ditching that popup powerbomb for that terrible looking stunner he does.
Although I don't like how he just took the stunner for his own, I think it's a better and more believable finisher for him... especially if he's going to tangle with bigger guys.

Kevin Owens putting a guy almost twice his size in a power bomb looks silly.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Although I don't like how he just took the stunner for his own, I think it's a better and more believable finisher for him... especially if he's going to tangle with bigger guys.

Kevin Owens putting a guy almost twice his size in a power bomb looks silly.
He actually asked SCSA if it was okay -Most wrestlers just steals it. But it looks awful, so he should consider either learning to do it properly, or find another finisher.

·
#StillRelevant
3,197 Posts
NO

·
Banned
499 Posts
Don't waste your energy. There are some that live to be unreasonably negative and refuse to look at the positive side of things. Just do what a lot of us do, roll eyes at their posts and move on.
I usually do exactly that but I just couldn't control myself that time lol, it's really,genuinely the most insane and pathetic and irrational opinion I've ever heard, it makes literally zero sense from every angle, so I just HAD to know why is his brain wired like that lol my bad.. didn't know he's THAT retarded,apart from being rude for not answering me and having a normal discussion with arguments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Never been a KO fan but it looks like he's in good shape / slimmed down from being the Round Mound of Smackdown. The guy can move. His yelling 24/7 gets old fast. Makes me wish for the days when he had a best friend to betray.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts