Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty much sleep randomly. I play poker for a living and it has destroyed any shot of me every having a regular sched. Sometimes tourneys will last 14 hours , and on the weekends I try to play 10pm - 7am to catch all the drunk tourists (easy money).
Like for example the last few days or so I have slept

noon - 9pm
3pm - 12am
3pm - 1am
5pm - 2am
stayed up for almost 2 days playing
6pm - 6am

It's pretty redic. I've got to watch almost every single World Cup game tho.
Pretty sure it's going to make me die young or something =/

·
Registered
989 Posts
Yeah, I'm similar.

Went to bed at 5:30 last night and rose at 2 in time for the football!

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I never sleep as much as I am supposed to. I'm always the first awake and the last to go to bed. At the very most, 5 hours is probably the maximum length of time I'll sleep for on an average night.

Sleep is overrated. :p

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
Mine is all over the place.

AWAKE PATTERN

Mondays - 6am - 4:30am (Raw)
Tuesdays - 6am - about 1ish usually
Wednesday - 6am - midnight
Thursday - 6am - 2am ish (NXT)
Fridays - 6am - god knows usually 7am the next day
Saturdays - 10am - 9am sunday (clubbing night)
Sundays - Usually sleep till 4pm... then awake until 2am ish (unless theres a PPV then awake the whole night)

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Mine isn't too fucked up, it used to be a lot worse but nowadays I get my 8 hours recommended sleep more often than not.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I take summers off in college so my sleeping schedule is terrible right now. I am always tired in the day but wide awake at night. It really sucks

·
The Whole F'n Show
5,365 Posts
Nah, not any more at least. Since I've got older, I find it easier to realise when I'm tired enough to sleep. I always stick a DVD on at night so that my body knows it's time to stop being a pain in the arse and settle down.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Yes I do defenately. Gotta get up at 6:30-7:00 every morning too and that doesn't help.

Sundays sometimes if theres a ppv on I don't get to bed until 1:00AM

Mondays after Raw every week I have to religiously listen to Don Tony/Kevin Castle show and be in the chat room. The show usually runs until 1:30 and last night I didn't get to sleep until 4:30am. Yeah but I try to always take at least a 2 hour nap when I get home from a long hot sweaty day at work.

Tuesdays almost the same thing there's a Don Tony show I do and I'm listening until 1:00am sometimes. Take naps when I get home.

Wednesday a lot of times on this day I try to get to sleep early but I usually don't. Still earlier than monday or tuesday.

Thursday I do another wrestling radio show and that's my favorite one to be apart of. Really fun time every week and I look forward to it. Once again a fucked up nights sleep.

Friday well I've been blowing off Smackdown lately and trying to get some good sleep on this day I guess. Sometimes I do sometimes I don't just like Wednesday.

Saturday. This day I'm free to decide how I'm feeling. I work but I don't have work sunday. Like this Saturday I'll probably be up very late because of the UFC ppv.

·
Straight From Hell
10,066 Posts
Nah mine is the same everyday. It is summer so I am set in going to bed at like 9:30ish and then being up at 5:30. So tired when I get home so I usually just eat, watch a little bit of tv or go on computer and then head to bed. Even Saturday night is pretty much the same which is sad but I am so exhausted from the week that I just want to rest. I am a 20 year old who lives like an old man lol.

·
hello
19,528 Posts
I'm a shift worker at a 24 hour club so I know all about fucked up sleeping patterns, going from finishing at 4/5/6am finishes to having a day off, then starting at 9am etc. it totally fucks your sleep pattern up, I'm lucky to sleep more than 4 hour without waking up, going back to sleep, waking up again after 3 hrs, and then I often just lay in bed coz I know I wont be able to sleep again. It's awful and draining, yet I seem to manage.

·
Amazing
4,242 Posts
During school its not terrible, but I don't get much sleep. I usually go to bed in the early to mid A.M.

I've had every type of shitty sleeping pattern combination imaginable. In the summer I can fuck it beyond repair. And when I get in the bad habit its extremely hard to beat it. During my month long winter break there was a point where I woke up at around 5-6 pm and stayed up till maybe 10 am.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
god i hate my schedule, i go to sleep like at 4am, i'am literally wide awake trying to go to sleep at 2am, it's a bitch trying to go to sleep when i'am laying on my bed for 2 hours doing nothing but sure when it's time to wake up, its even a bigger bitch to wake up, that is fucking bullshit , i hate how sleep works, if only we had an on/off switch for sleep. life would be easier

·
Is a Snit Head
22,340 Posts
I pretty much sleep randomly. I play poker for a living and it has destroyed any shot of me every having a regular sched. Sometimes tourneys will last 14 hours , and on the weekends I try to play 10pm - 7am to catch all the drunk tourists (easy money).
Like for example the last few days or so I have slept

noon - 9pm
3pm - 12am
3pm - 1am
5pm - 2am
stayed up for almost 2 days playing
6pm - 6am

It's pretty redic. I've got to watch almost every single World Cup game tho.
Pretty sure it's going to make me die young or something =/
Are you by any chance a member on the ROH Forums and buying tickets from me? It's just that I can't imagine there are many Professional Poker/Wrestling Forums members out there.

And it's almost 3AM for me and I'm still awake. I keep a regular schedule but it's not a good one. I don't like getting up around 11 but I just have a hard time falling asleep early.

And sleep should be optional.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts