Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else in America having having to choose between TNA and The Office and 30 Rock or some other show on Thursday nights now that Thursday Night Football has started up in the NFL? I have a Comcast DVR, and I can only record two shows at once, and when I record two show at once, I have to watch one or the other.

Last week, I had to stop recording Impact after the first 30 minutes, so that I could watch the Falcons-Ravens game. Taped the final 30 minutes after The Office stopped recording. (The Wife would lose her shit if I deleted those shows for Wrestling)

I know it sounds like a "stupid white guy problem", but it still sucks. I like watching Imapct either later at night Thursday or sometime on Friday. I also refuse to watch any wrestling show, besides a PPV live. There's too much bullshit that I don't want to force myself to watch, plus commercials are for ho's.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
so download the show?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
there is a multimedia section on here where the show gets uploaded.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I'm not that great with techie stuff. I wouldn't even know where to begin on that. On this site? TNA.com?
If you miss an episode of impact, just go to youtube and type in tna impact + the date in which the episode aired. And since the episode is usually on YouTube before the show airs on Spike, that'll give you a very open ended solution as to when you should view impact.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you miss an episode of impact, just go to youtube and type in tna impact + the date in which the episode aired. And since the episode is usually on YouTube before the show airs on Spike, that'll give you a very open ended solution as to when you should view impact.
Excuse my ignorance. How is the show on youtube before it airs on Spike. Does TNA leak out their videos early or something? Just curious.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
Excuse my ignorance. How is the show on youtube before it airs on Spike. Does TNA leak out their videos early or something? Just curious.
Because it's taped. Same goes for Smackdown. Smackdown airs very early in Australia, so it's up on the Net 12 or so hours before it airs in the US.

·
Registered
752 Posts
OP,
I have Media Center on two computers. You can also have two TV tuners on one computer with Media Center. I record The Office on one and TNA on the other. I did have to give up watching Smallville, but I lost interest in that show anyway. Luckily, Big Bang Theory comes on before TNA and The Office. I'm right there with you on the commercials, but I rarely fast forward through anything on Impact. I like to watch Impact late Thursday night and Reaction sometime Friday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts