Wrestling Forum banner

Anyone else excited to own all of the Raw DVD's?

5055 Views 43 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  txdave37
When they are all released of course..... I think this 'superceeds' having all of The Simpsons seasons for me.

Cant WAIT to be able to watch any raw I want in GOOD QUALITY and on an actual tv...and not friggin youtube!
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they just released the first few seasons of raw...why wouldnt they realease them all slowly...i never said anything about the rate...but they DEFINITELY WILL....... its a no brainer guaranteed money maker...

edit

i just googled it ..i guess it is "best of"...but yeah i dont really care about matches involving d'lo brown and sother clowns like that.....they will realease best of for every season..

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw, i saw "vintage collection" this week of an episode of raw from 97 or something...AMAZING....for the first few years of raw were they always at the same venue?? what is the name of the location where many raws were taped...like an auditorium meets ball room of some sort...

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cause like WWE, many of us grew up with it...An its the closest thing to compare with episodic seasons of Raw

· Registered
5,515 Posts
they are releasing the "best of raw seasons" won't be the full raws unfortunately.

I have full raw's and smackdowns from 98-2003 on dvd though (from my own collection), not official release though

btw, i saw "vintage collection" this week of an episode of raw from 97 or something...AMAZING....for the first few years of raw were they always at the same venue?? what is the name of the location where many raws were taped...like an auditorium meets ball room of some sort...
It was the grand ballroom at the Manhatten centre. It is where ECW re-union event was also held

· Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they are releasing the "best of raw seasons" won't be the full raws unfortunately.

I have full raw's and smackdowns from 98-2003 on dvd though (from my own collection), not official release though

It was the grand ballroom at the Manhatten centre. It is where ECW re-union event was also held
Nice, im going to look up the location, thanks.

So you made the DVDs yourself? Lucky you!

· BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
Why would you want to watch every single raw? Not only that, but why would WWE release that? Theres a shit load of episodes and it'd need to be a 6 blu-ray set, and cost a stupidly high amount of money.

· Registered
5,515 Posts
Why would you want to watch every single raw? Not only that, but why would WWE release that? Theres a shit load of episodes and it'd need to be a 6 blu-ray set, and cost a stupidly high amount of money.
I don't think they will be able to convert the episodes to Blu-ray. And it would be about 6 disc per year. I like to have all history of raw so that is why want to watch all episode of raw.

I'm more interested in getting seasons 1-4 of Mad Men, to be honest.
this is wrestling forum

· Sax Legend of Sax Legend on YouTube
1,273 Posts
I don't think they will be able to convert the episodes to Blu-ray. And it would be about 6 disc per year. I like to have all history of raw so that is why want to watch all episode of raw.
Maybe, if the discs were all double sided, then MAYBE as few as 6 discs.

I'm more interested in getting seasons 1-4 of Mad Men, to be honest.
I've got 1 and 2 and am waiting for 3 to go on sale, and 4 is about to be released!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.