Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure when its gonna happen but I figure it'll be some time next year. He's the only 2nd generation guy I've been looking forward to seeing wrestle unlike Rhodes, DiBiase, Hennig. I think it'd be good if Ric was his mentor. He could also join Fortune and have a feud with someone in Fortune who doesn't approve of him being there. He's really young and has been training with his Dad and Harley Race so hopefully he's good. I think if they hype up his debut well enough itll do a real good number.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
has he gotten any better? i've seen some of his older stuff and he was abysmal in the ring.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
Why are you excited to see Reid Flair wrestle? He's under 6 feet tall and under 250 lbs. He's obviously a jobber with no talent like Danielson. :rolleyes:

Can't wait til him and Hardy get strung out on dope and concuss some more TNA main eventers though.

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
Why are you excited to see Reid Flair wrestle? He's under 6 feet tall and under 250 lbs. He's obviously a jobber with no talent like Danielson. :rolleyes:

Can't wait til him and Hardy get strung out on dope and concuss some more TNA main eventers though.
This....
how's he ever going to be good at wrestling if he's not pumped full of roids? Sounds like the worst wrestler ever. I mean, only wrestlers 6'15 and 493lbs can be good at wrestling ...RIGHT Klebold????? RIGHT?????
He better not share needles with Hardy. That spreads germs

but ... Reid Flair sucks not matter what his size is.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm not sure how close he is to debuting, but I hope he takes the same route Richie Steamboat did. Richie trained with Harley Race, trained with Pro-Wrestling NOAH, and now is in WWE's farm league.

·
Banned
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you find Henning Jr, Rhodes and Dibiase disappointing, meanwhile this drug addict who has no wrestling ability appeals to you? Right.
On name value (like I said) yes, because Ric Flair > Hennig, Dusty and DiBiase.

I dont say wrestlers have to be 6 ft 4 240 lbs, but they have to be credible and not skinny midgets if to be taken seriously against big guys. Manny Pacquios a great boxer but hes not going to be beating the Klitckos no matter how good manny is pound for pound. Common sense guys.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
On name value (like I said) yes, because Ric Flair > Hennig, Dusty and DiBiase.

I dont say wrestlers have to be 6 ft 4 240 lbs, but they have to be credible and not skinny midgets if to be taken seriously against big guys. Manny Pacquios a great boxer but hes not going to be beating the Klitckos no matter how good manny is pound for pound. Common sense guys.

No. Just NO

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Wow .Are you for real ,the same fella who said Daniel Bryan is one of the worst wrestlers in the world ,and your looking foward to the debut of Reid Flair.fpalm

The TNA section does it again.

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
When it comes to sports generally the son of a legend or someone who was great at what they do...generally isn't that good. There are exceptions but mostly they aren't even close. Lets just say , i'm not expecting anything

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,974 Posts
He's terrible, from the brief bits that I've seen. There's a reason why ROH wouldn't touch him.

TBH It's insulting, to guys like Joe Hennig and Cody Rhodes, to even mention him in the same breath. If he even has 5% of the success that those guys have had he should be happy with himself.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts