Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RAW has been so much better now that the Miz, Morrison, Daniels and Barret are having their turn to shine. New talent is really being built up and we're not just seeing the same old faces.

I can just imagine all this good work with fresh talent going to waste when TEH GAME hunchbacks his way down to the rings and buries some talented star with his lethargic lackluster wrestling, before blowing water out his face for 10 minutes.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I know I am. I have been enjoying the most recent crop of shows and already see the warning signs..... sigh, noone gets over.

·
Registered
127 Posts
If for some insane reason he went to Smackdown or he came back as a heel maybe but more than likely he won't go there or come back as a heel, so not really looking forward to it either.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
I can just imagine all this good work with fresh talent going to waste when TEH GAME hunchbacks his way down to the rings and buries some talented star with his lethargic lackluster wrestling, before blowing water out his face for 10 minutes.
I'm quoting this. Never before has anyone put it in this hilarious of perception.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Not me... that shit can't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I'm looking forward to his return actually, once Sheamus is done with Morrison and continues his feud with Hunter then maaayyybe Morrison will finally move on to the WWE title scene. So i'm all for Triple H return. :p

·
Registered
559 Posts
idk i think were just used to not having him around. idt hes gonna screw things up. i think that he'll stay in non title feuds. i think alot of the recent pushes have been by his influence

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Not me... that shit can't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
Yeah he's been gone too long. Surprise entrant at Royal Rumble?

·
Banned
542 Posts
Im just waiting for him to come back so i can hear one of the loudest pops in WWE history

Reactions: ESPNNYC1

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
I'm not. We need more established stars. On RAW, there's only Cena and Orton and on Smackdown there's only Edge, Kane, and Rey. Love em or hate em, HHH, Batista, Jericho, Taker, and Shawn all leaving this year in some shape or form, really put a huge hole in the star power and talent.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
No not at all, Triple H has nothing else to prove, he should of retired back in 2005 after Batista defeated him at Wrestlemania 21. If anything if it means taking the title off of Miz ASAP then I'm all for it, I will gladly take a 40 year old Triple H reign of horror over Miz any day of the week to build back the prestige that was massively lost from it.

Even though the prestige of the title hasn't been the same after Orton "won it" in 2007.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I sure am. I could not stand him and Shawn hogging RAW and then hogging SD.

If he came back and played his part into helping put over Sheamus and then elevating someone else then cool, but if it's going to be Monday Night Hunter again, then he needs to stay the hell away.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I'm dreading it because I'm 99.99% sure that he isn't going to do something he hasn't already done. There's nothing he can do that will wow me, but the fans will eat it up and that's what matters.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts