Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
This Post Is Rated R
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I honestly am,hate his character still but it seems to be developing,and what Edge said to Cena was kayfabe but still had truth behind it,Lesnar legit doesn't give a **** about WWE while Cena does.WWE maye have finally found a way to get more people behind him in my opinion.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
I honestly don't have a side in this feud, it's interesting thought, I think Cena needs to lose for a while to keep the kayfabe demotivation after his loss at wrestlemania.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Never. I'm always against Cena, kayfabe and for real.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
I think this fued has actually worked out perfect for the WWE. Lesnar is one of the only guys that they could legitmately make Cena look like an undersog to. And Lesnar playing a heel role is instantly the MEGA heel the WWE has needed for awhile.

I was never (and am not really still) as big of fan of Lesnar as some on here. I am a fan of Lesnar don't get me wrong but I think the UFC was a much better setting for him than the WWE. His "passion" for wrestling or lack there of really showed at the end of his first WWE run and I hope I am wrong but I don't think $5 million is going to change anything this time around. But the I can;t take anything away from how inpressive of a physical specimen he is and he will definitely be good for the WWE.

As for this current fued, like Joshi, I don't really have a side in this fued, but Lesnar coming out on top at least at this time opens up WAY more storyline options and directions to go with Cena's character.

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
OP, we might be the only to with Cena. But I was with Cena against The Rock but Rock wanted to be there. I get a feeling Lesnar is only there for money and that's it.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
I'm behind Cena tbh.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
Don't really have a dog in this fight. Just wanna see how everything unfolds.

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
You know I'm behind Cena. For one, I've been a vocal supporter of his for awhile now and secondly, Lesnar actually is only back for money. If Overeem hadn't knocked the shit out of Brock or he didn't develop that intestinal condition, he likely would have stayed in UFC. He's all about the money. He thinks he's above the business and if he doesn't produce a decent buyrate at Extreme Rules, it would have been a waste.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Nope sick of Cena its about time he got his ass handed to him. Wrestlemania 28 was awesome seeing him lose to the Rock. And now Cena getting destroyed by Brock at Extreme Rules will be even better

·
Registered
679 Posts
I want Lesnar to win, Only because i think. Jonny Ace will be about to change the show to Monday Night Raw staring Brock lesnar, When HHH will appear, and say its not happening, resulting in a Ace( With Lesnar) Fued V HHH( With Cena) fued, which will come to an end around SummerSlam, When we have a Team Ace( Lesnar, Jericho, Ziggler, Otunga, Tensai) V Team HHH( HHH, Cena, Punk, Santino, Kofi) for Control of WWE..... Could really sell. Even make it massive, by putting Rock on HHH teams if possible for Santino.

BY this time, you could have a drafted to Raw, Randy Orton as WWE Champion, Meaning you can still have the match.

Maybe have him fued with Rhodes for the title( Who is also drafted to Raw)

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Im a fan of The Rock and Brock Lesnar.

But I always mark out for the guys who are here all year every week at PPV,RAW, Smackdown and house shows. I mark out for their returns and what they do when they come back, but I never want them to win as I think its bad that WWE damage the reputation of guys who put a show on for us 340 days a year.

Im a big fan of CM Punk, but if he left for 8 years and returned I would mark for who ever he was against, as im always for the WWE getting stronger and to carry on running at a high entertaining level.

Reactions: Patrick Bateman

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Lets go Cena

·
Registered
450 Posts
This b.s. trend about making the storyline "who cares about the WWE more" is just ruining what should be good feuds. It's ridiculous that people are getting brainwashed to cheer for one guy over the other because one guy is a full-timer. It was a stupid aspect of the Rock-Cena feud and it's looking like it's going to be the main aspect of this feud. It's pathetic that the only way Cena can get cheers is by going against part-timers so he can use the "I love WWE more" card. Is the next feud he is in with a full-time roster member going to consist of insults like "I arrived at Raw one hour before you tonight, I care more" or "I worked more house shows than you did in the last quarter".

·
Registered
689 Posts
I understand Lesnar doesn't give a shit about WWE whereas Cena does. And on a personal level I respect Cena more.

However I will still be rooting for Lesnar to kick Cena's ass at Extreme Rules.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I'm on Cena's side since a few weeks before WM.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
This b.s. trend about making the storyline "who cares about the WWE more" is just ruining what should be good feuds. It's ridiculous that people are getting brainwashed to cheer for one guy over the other because one guy is a full-timer. It was a stupid aspect of the Rock-Cena feud and it's looking like it's going to be the main aspect of this feud. It's pathetic that the only way Cena can get cheers is by going against part-timers so he can use the "I love WWE more" card. Is the next feud he is in with a full-time roster member going to consist of insults like "I arrived at Raw one hour before you tonight, I care more" or "I worked more house shows than you did in the last quarter".
Personally I think your argument is flawed, but your entitled to your opinion.

I am a mark of WWE superstars but I am always a WWE mark as well, i've been watching since about 1993, superstars come and go but one thing remains and that is the WWE.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts