Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Banned
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jim Cornette said WWE having an off season is a good idea and I agree.

WWE should take about 2 months off and start the 1st or 2nd week of June because Summer break is off and the little children are off school and they can stay up late since those are WWE's main targets

Vince became a billionaire once again when he launched the WWE Network. So WWE Network can be fans busy while the wrestlers take time off, injuries heal, creative thinks of something creative...IDK why it never happened before

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
Completely, 100% agree there should be an offseason. These guys are straight overworked and abuse their bodies. And besides the huge plus of rest, the creative team can take that time to set up stories for more guys and with forward thinking.

Really no downside. Imagine how exciting the season premiere/opening night of Raw would be after a 2 month offseason?

·
BRRRRRRRRAWK LESNAR!
2,495 Posts
Its a good idea but if I'm Vince I just don't see it happening.

I would think in his mind there aren't really any benefits since atm if someone gets injured then they take time off to heal + creative should be coming with something creative even without a 2 month break off.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
No, just ask whomever is not in a program to take a break instead of making a filler program for them. Bye bye Orton vs Barrett.

·
mong
2,792 Posts
It's really not that bad of an idea when you think about it. It's never really going to happen, though.

·
Banned
1,543 Posts
you people may agree with this but the same thing can't be said about USA Network.

·
Not Eating Defeat
1,887 Posts
There is no practical way for such an idea to work, even if it is a good one. People get tickets for some shows months in advance and to have to refund those people is not worth it.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts