Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally think he's brilliant. Good mic skills, good in ring ability and all these silly storylines with kofi and teddy have ruined his career. And now his 'visa has expired' and he's off of Smackdown (I’m sure not for long) surely when he comes back he should be heading for the World Heavyweight Championship?
Or even better somehow be moved to Raw, I think he's wasted on Smackdown!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
No, he didn't even deserve his IC title run. Why would he be World Champion. And he is not being wasted on Smackdown. If their is a place he would be wasted it would be raw. He would be a jobber if he moved there.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
This is like asking if the Nationals should keep Strasburg in their rotation. McIntyre's a big part of the future, many people just have to accept it.

·
Asuka
96,251 Posts
LOL, move him on Raw. Mcintyre wouldn't have a chance on Raw right now with Cena, Orton, Edge, and Sheamus and Barrett getting the major new pushes. He'd be worse off than he is now, which actually isn't that bad because on SmackDown!, he has room to get a huge push and could easily be WHC by years end (Visa issues notwithstanding). On Raw, he'll just end up like Swagger did there.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
Should get a big push? He has been getting a big one, and this Visa stuff limited him from winning Money in the Bank.

I sincerely believe he was going to win Money in the Bank.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've read that a lot of people backstage don't like him very much right now, and that he needs to improve a lot, so I don't think he'll get a big push soon.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Since he's from my country I sort of have to be a fan, kind of like supporting your country/area football team.

He's a good wrestler and has a the look of a main eventer, I think he should adopt a rowdy Glasweigen gimmick, for those who have no idea what that means imagine a younger Groundskeeper Willie. He's way too serious right now, his segment with Teddy Long recently was pointless.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Absolutely. Whether people want to admit it or not, Drew's the total package. He's very solid in the ring and can cut a pretty decent promo, plus he's got the superstar look. I'd look for him to be a World champ by the time WM 28 rolls around if not even sooner.

·
Registered
837 Posts
No. Aside from the Scottish thing there's nothing unique about him. If they brought in Piper to mentor/manage him he may be a bit more bearable but otherwise he's just awful.

·
Captain Cally
1,674 Posts
As long as he gets the backstage heat off of him, and can have a better attitude, then yes he deserves the push. Time will tell. By the end of the year I think he could be a main eventer.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts