Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just something i notice thats the only babyface he roots for speaking of which is cm punk heel or face ? he bashed cena for coming out the crowd for and attacking heath slather but later rooted for the king in his match with the miz...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Yeah, I guess they figure Cena gets a enough negative reaction from the crowd, they don't need the "voice" of the company trashing him as well.

·
Banned
354 Posts
No. Micheal Cole likes whoever he wants to like. He's different. He's more of a heel commentator because he needs heat for his role, which he gets LOTS of. But, there are faces he likes. Every face apart from Bryan he supported during the Vs Nexus match. He's just himself and that's why he's amazingly successful.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
He started off in this "heelish turn" as the company man. He loved Cena for that reason, never stopped either, especially since he went after Nexus. He was sporting Cena gear in that punching contest at the beginning of one NXT episode.

·
Registered
813 Posts
He's really, really inconsistent. I'm not sure it's his fault, or if they just haven't given him proper direction on the matter, but he goes back and forth on which wrestlers he insults or likes on a week to week basis. None of it makes much sense.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Cole is a different type of commentator... and I like it. I don't think we have ever had a lead PBP play this type of role before. Because they are usually bias toward the face character even though they are suppose to be neutral. So it's refreshing to see the lead PBP be more of heelish type. But not a full heel.. because he does like some face characters.

Bottom line I like this role because he's not one dimensional, and it's refreshing to see PBP be more cocky.

·
Banned
2,673 Posts
He should like Cena, really. Nexus beat the crap out of him. Cena has been feuding with Nexus. Unless Cole was an idiot, he should be supporting Cena in taking out Nexus.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Yeah he seems to be for Cena. Of course, the two things that stand out to back this up is when Cena challenged Miz for the right to be captain for team Raw at Bragging Rights and Cole mentioned a few times he did not know who to cheer for. Of course, he was happy Miz ending up winning, but would have been for Cena too. And of course when Cena was "fired," he went to hug Cole, but not King. Apparently when that happened, there was a report somewhere I read suggesting the two are good buddies off screen. Who knows.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what about my 2nd question is punk heel or face?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts