Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know anything about Damien Sandow? I'm talking about his background, his ability, his style. I think it's pretty safe to assume he's going to be a sanctimonious pompous heel and I guess he's going to be a midcarder. Anybody know?

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
The only thing I know is he thinks his a smart arse and his cutting boring promos..

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
he was on smackdown roster in 2006 with the name Idol Stevens as a part of a tag team with another guy by the name KC James and managed by Michelle McCool then he went back to ovw then released and spent 2 yeard in the indy scene untill signing again with wwe in 2010 ,staying on fcwsince then after adopting his new character which actually made him one of the best there he is finally got the call to the main roster

this is some of his matches and promos with his current character

·
Registered
79 Posts
The only thing I know is he thinks his a smart arse and his cutting boring promos..
Only idiots who dont understand the word hes saying can claim that his promos are boring he has great mic skills and plays his character perfectly.For me his promos are the most entertaining thinq on Smakdown.And by calling him smart arse you indeed showed that you are an idiot.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
He used to be Idol Stevens as one half of Michelle McCool's "Teacher's Pets" with KC James. Didn't really think too much of him to be honest, but what I've seen thus far has piqued my interest.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Well this was him upon entering school

Then after graduating from McCools school and entering further advanced studies he became enlightened and was rechristened to Damien Sandows.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts

Love the promo. But Sandow is WRONG! The Enlightenment began in the 17th century and ended around the end of the 18th century.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Well, he was trained by the late Killer Kowalski, who also trained Triple H. After his WWE releese in 2006, he spent most of his time Puerto Rico working for Carlos Colon's WWC promotion. In terms of his in ring style he's definitely a throwback to the 80's. He's not very flashy and is all about ring psychology.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes we all know when the Enlightenment started.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Sandow plays the heel role very well. He did some amazing work in FCW that got legitimate heat. As long as WWE doesn't completely botch his booking, he will be a huge heel on Smackdown and progress quickly up the card. His mic work demands attention.

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts