Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought some Wrestlemania tickets last week. Paid roughly £1,500 which is well over $2,000 although they are really decent seats. I really wanted to go and nothing is stopping me this year. Although being from the UK I will have other costs to think about. Am I crazy?

Doesn't it annoy you though how non-wrestling fans purchase tickets just to sell them on at higher prices?

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
I'd love to go, but I can't justify paying that much for one event. If it was back in the days when Austin was around I would, but the product just doesn't interest me as much anymore.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
If you really wanted to go then your not crazy. I wouldn't have personally spent that much on it with the way the product is atm, considering you have got your flight and accommodation costs.

Although I would if they started some massive angle involving Austin, The Rock, Lesner, HBK, Taker, HHH and Y2J. We can only dream and hope lol.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Crazy? Yes, but not in a bad way, i want to go to a Mania to probably 30 if i can get Tickets, they always seem gone after a short time.

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
i'll pay up to 600 or so dollars next time its in boston or nyc. In terms on non fans reselling tickets, cant really blame them. It's a smart financial move because they know its almost 100% they will double their money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts