Wrestling Forum banner

Anybody else miss Ted Dibiase/

1957 Views 34 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  Arya Dark
Raw isn't the same without him, its almost as if it has a massive hole in it now and you can tell something is just missing. If I may say so I think the recent absence of Ted has had a worse affect on RAW than when Jericho departed. When Chris Jericho left sure the WWE suffered but with Ted gone it seems like RAW isn't sure how to progress

I miss those terribly charismatic segments and promos he used to cut, as well as his legendary matches and amazing theme song. His presence on RAW was always felt and I think thats part of the reason why RAW's mid-card is in such poor shape

I Come from MONEY!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Senior? Yes. Junior? :lmao

Honestly, I didn't read the thread before posting, I went based on the title. However, after reading Wrex and CJ's posts, I felt that I should read it. And this is my response:

Raw isn't the same without him, its almost as if it has a massive hole in it now and you can tell something is just missing. If I may say so I think the recent absence of Ted has had a worse affect on RAW than when Jericho departed. When Chris Jericho left sure the WWE suffered but with Ted gone it seems like RAW isn't sure how to progress

I miss those terribly charismatic segments and promos he used to cut, as well as his legendary matches and amazing theme song. His presence on RAW was always felt and I think thats part of the reason why RAW's mid-card is in such poor shape

I Come from MONEY!
No, you may not.

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts

I Come from MONEY!
Umm.. Come again?

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts

I Come from MONEY!
i sense sarcasm there but i could be wrong but i do agree somewhat i was actually marking out for ted before he dissapeared now i couldnt care less lol

· Registered
5,130 Posts
Funny. :rolleyes:

I personally do kinda miss him though, but WWE clearly has nothing for him right now.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
That doesn't work here. If it was Ted Davidson, you could say "Ted who?" But if you're a wrestling fan at all, when you hear Ted DiBiase, you should AT LEAST think of Senior. If not, you should probably just click "Log Out" now.

· Registered
10,494 Posts
This has to be a joke unless you mean Ted Sr.

· Registered
2,508 Posts
I dont miss him. But I think I would welcome him back if he was repackaged as a face. I think he would be much better and get more of a reaction as a face.

· Registered
8,219 Posts
What's there to miss from a guy who can't even get a reaction from the live crowd? They even gave him Maryse as his manager but that still doesn't do anything. I can't believe you said that he's more missed than Jericho right now too. I rather be entertained by Jericho calling us fans "parasites" on television than see the bland Ted Dibiase.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.