Wrestling Forum banner

Any Zack Ryder fans?

1660 Views 21 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  JakeC_91
I've been thinking WWE writers are messing up with Zack Ryder. The guys is really entertaining and can wrestle pretty well. It sucks he's being paired with Primo and fighting on Superstars. I think he could possibly have some hilarious fueds, maybe with someone else comical like Santino after his tag run is over.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,388 Posts
He's the consummate professional, entertaining to the point of making you laugh on his youtube videos that he randomly posts, great in the ring, and has the best catchphrase in WWE. so yes, i'm a fan.

· Registered
421 Posts
Oh yes! Ryder has a future with the WWE definatly.

He's going through a testing stage of his career at the minute in my opinion. Being tested if you will, by having to job etc.

One day he will start to be pushed....maybe a US title run a few years.

WWWYKI

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Wooo woo woo, you know it, bro.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
Big fan of Zack Ryder, really entertains me. Huge downside of Edge leaving Raw was we lost those hilarious segments with Ryder and Edge backstage.
He's got the best attitude a pro-wrestler can have, he's not on either of the top shows, get's very small TV time so instead is doing absolutely everything he can through Twitter and Youtube to sell his character and get more over. I've got a feeling that the next time we see Ryder come out to a live show it will be quite a very loud pop.

Plus Vince, Triple H, anyone with backstage presence extremely appreciate hard work. Sheamus is an excellent example of the classic "hard work pays off" motto.

· The Knight
2,085 Posts
Big fan of Zack Ryder, really entertains me. Huge downside of Edge leaving Raw was we lost those hilarious segments with Ryder and Edge backstage.
He's got the best attitude a pro-wrestler can have, he's not on either of the top shows, get's very small TV time so instead is doing absolutely everything he can through Twitter and Youtube to sell his character and get more over. I've got a feeling that the next time we see Ryder come out to a live show it will be quite a very loud pop.

Plus Vince, Triple H, anyone with backstage presence extremely appreciate hard work. Sheamus is an excellent example of the classic "hard work pays off" motto.
Absolutely agreed.

I'm a huge Zack Ryder fan. Imo, they didn't play up the whole "I retired Tommy Dreamer" thing enough, that could have drawn him some real heat if they'd let it. As Wonderwall said, he's got a great attitude, he's making sure he gets his name and his material out there so we can all see it and enjoy it, and frankly, I'd love to see more of him on TV. He's a great, great mic worker, he can go in the ring, plus his character's pretty unique, and he's got a catchphrase which immediately makes you think of him and no-one else. Just give him the push when you're ready, WWE, he'll take the ball and run for sure.

And because it's basically necessary in this thread, WWWYKI.

· Registered
1,486 Posts
I know I am.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I like his in ring work, but his character is really annoying.
Isn't that the point?

I'm a huge fan of Zack Ryder. He's one of only 4 wrestlers I actually care about in WWE.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.