Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sting is still listed on TNA's roster page (Nash is too and we know he's not under contract) and featured in many commercials, does anybody know what's up with him and TNA?

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
hopefully he never come back. he doesnt add anything and is just taking up space and a shit load of money.

Reactions: Goatlord

·
Banned
373 Posts
Sting is the best part about TNA.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
if you disagree at least explain why....

HE hasnt had a good match in ....i dont even remember. the whole year last year he wouldnt even wrestle without his shirt on because he was so out of shape. he doesnt put anybody over. and he doesnt seem to give 2 shits to be in tna.

The guy just comes to collect a paycheck and its obvious as hell. tna would be in a much better situation saving their money from him and using it in better places.

·
Registered
12,478 Posts
As much as I love Sting and what he can bring, i think its time for him to hang up the boots. He's already over 50 years old and he's slowing down. In order for TNA to go forward, they need to stop having these old guys taking up spots on the main roster. I'd love for Sting to stick around but not in the spotlight so much maybe some sort of backstage role idk

·
8,232 Posts
I think Sting is working out some contractual things. Doubt he's just no showing and getting paid. Even TNA aren't that stupid. He probably has plans to return within a few months to help "save" TNA.

Preferably with the Main Event Mafia. :side:

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
I wouldn't say that, its just that Taker's body can't hold up, he stays getting injured in some capacity...Sting on the other hand just doesn't show up..He didnt when Hulk & Eric first came into TNA and he's doing it now
hes been loyal to the business.. hes earned his spot and his check. this isnt matt morgan or john cena we are talking about here.

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,955 Posts
I think he'll be back in a couple of months to lend a hand towards Morgan/Angle/Anderson/RVD/Joe/whoever is feuding Immortal. He'll "save TNA" or whatever.

·
Registered
383 Posts
RatedR IWC Star:

the whole year last year he wouldnt even wrestle without his shirt on because he was so out of shape. he doesnt put anybody over.
First off, he's wearing a body wrap around his upper torso underneath the shirt to protect the injured shoulder he's been working with for the past year. THAT is the main reason why he doesn't take the shirt off.

Second,'doesn't put anybody over'? He's put over Abyss, Daniels, Styles, Samoa Joe, RVD, Robert Roode, and various others throughout his time at TNA. He's one of the few veterans who DOES put the talent over, and doesn't try to take back the spotlight after the fact, unlike say, oh... Jeff Jarrett.

Next time, don't talk out your ass.

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Sting will come back. He still under contract,, he'll probably come in a few months to feud with Immortal

·
Premium Member
44,439 Posts
I hope he doesn't come back. IMO, Sting is pretty much done. I wish that his farewell at Bound for Glory 09 was his final moment as THAT would have been a cool way to end it. Since then though, he hasn't been very good. He looked awful in the match with Van Dam and has to wear a shirt half the time to cover up that he's either taped up to all hell or flabby & not in the best shape.

Sting was great for most of his time in TNA and had a nice run, but I think its over for him now and its time for some new guys to take the spots.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts