Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 100 of 210 Posts

·
Premium Member
44,060 Posts
The reveal of who the villain was in this week's episode had me in stitches.

Friggin' loved it!

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Another great episode. Sadly, the show has reached that level of mainstream popularity now that some people have started turning on it. Fuck them, this has been an excellent season so far. Loved how they teased the sentimental moment with Morty at the end, only to reveal Rick was talking about Noob-Noob... :D

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
11,000 Posts
Thoughts on tonight's new episode, folks?

I genuinely enjoyed it as much as the previous episode. Rick and Jerry had a fun adventure, and I liked how Beth was willing to deform herself at the end in order to make Summer feel better. I'm interested in seeing Jerry attempt to be more brave and stronger on his own. His character development/direction should be interesting. I also have a good feeling that Morty may eventually snap on Rick big time at a later episode. He's growing to be smarter, more assertive, more aggressive, and more confident compared to how he was in the pilot episode.

I'm excited to see what went wrong during that 6-day adventure since it was originally going to take 20 minutes long. Can't wait until next week :eek:

·
11,000 Posts
Loved the new episode. I was laughing throughout the whole program. Toxic Rick and Morty was awesome :lol

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,686 Posts
can someone link where i could watch these for free? i really need my rick and morty fix.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Great episode. I love how they crammed what possibly could have been this epic Star Wars trilogy adventure into the start of the show just so they could get to the story of Toxic Rock and Morty. Hilarious!!!

Is it wrong of me that I want that babe from the bar to have a regular role in the show???

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Great episode. I love how they crammed what possibly could have been this epic Star Wars trilogy adventure into the start of the show just so they could get to the story of Toxic Rock and Morty. Hilarious!!!

Is it wrong of me that I want that babe from the bar to have a regular role in the show???
Sea cucumber! Sea Cucumber!!! :D

Yeah, another really good episode this week. Healthy Rick kind of weirded me out... :)

Literally the only gripe I've had with this season (and it's a very small gripe), is the lack of songs in the episodes. The first 2 seasons featured the likes of Chaos Chaos, Nine Inch Nails and Mazzy Star, but I don't think we've had any so far in Season 3. Closest thing I think we've had is Terryfold this week, which featured Chaos Chaos. Anyone know how many episodes there are this season?

·
Premium Member
44,060 Posts
This tells you how good Rick and Morty is.

Last episode was arguably the weakest episode of the season (for me, its either that or the Mad Max-themed episode) and I STILL give it an A!

Great stuff as usual! The opening scene was one of the most hilariously tragic things ever. Morty wailing and breaking down in tears? So sad, and so funny.

Exploring what Rick and Morty are like with out their less than desirable qualities made for a fun ride too as well as them confronting their Toxic selves. (That fight between the two Ricks was insane by the way).

·
11,000 Posts
"I did it, Rick! I got the ship! I'm a piece of shit, but I got the ship!" - Toxic Morty 2017 :lmao

·
AEW 4 LIFE
445 Posts
I love this show. Have lots of pop vinyls as well. Also if you search Rick and Morty 24/7 stream on Youtube you can find live stream of all the episodes. Yes they get shut down eventually but new ones start daily.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
22,784 Posts
I only started watching the show on Monday, fully caught up now. Tis excellent. Not a single bad episode whatsoever imo. Every single one has been great. Rick is so amazing. That S2 finale when you think he's finally realised what's important in life, giving you DEM FEELS... then S3 starts and take it all away and Rick is nothing more than a fucking psychopath :lmao.

Also... PICKLE RICK~! :dance2

81 - 100 of 210 Posts