Wrestling Forum banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Season 4 starts tonight, unless (like me) you live in the U.K, in which case you’ll have to wait for January.... :(

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
10,991 Posts
Well, tonight's new episode of Rick and Morty was worth the 2-year wait :trips8

·
Premium Member
44,043 Posts
I thought the episode was solid.

My biggest knock I guess is that the two stories (Morty getting addicted to the Death Crystals, and Rick reincarnating in different universes via clone bodies) could have worked as two separate episodes and splitting between the two might have cut the potential of both.

Still, fun was had for sure.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts

Finally! Shame we’ve reached the stage where the show is getting criticised just because it’s got so popular, but the first half of this season was a strong start and this is a great trailer for the second half. Summer v Tammy with lightsabers? Take my money! 🙂

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Just got finished with Season 4. Not quite up to the standards of S3, which would have been almost impossible, but still plenty of great episodes. The finale was the standout, although
I’m a bit pissed they killed off Tammy (unless she was a clone or something).
Hopefully not as long a wait as usual for the next season.

·
Premium Member
44,043 Posts
I thought Season 4, overall, was weak. No home runs, and the Story Train and Heist episodes were fucking obnoxious.

Still, the finale was good and finally paid off a couple of hanging story threads.

·
The face that runs the List
10,771 Posts
Well I just learned that the final five episodes have aired. The breaks between S4 and 5 and then betwsen S5E1-5 and S5E6-10 kind of ruined my hype. I also found the five episodes lackluster, although I did enjoy the snakes one.

201 - 210 of 210 Posts