Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
What?
13,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wubalabadubdub!

Do we have any Rick And Morty fans on the forum? I was recently referred to it by multiple trust-worthy friends. I watched the first episode which left me feeling a bit "meh" about it, then continued on to watch the first season in a day, feeling as if it was a pretty decent show but nothing incredible. I decided to rewatch the first season again the next day and fell in love. A really enjoyable, easy to watch cartoon once I got the meta of it down.

Any other fans? I picked a good time to start watching as season 2 has just started recently with the fourth episode airing on Sunday night (North American time). I'm really enjoying the second season so far and it's good to see the show flexing a bit more creative muscle.

Anyway, I could just be talking to myself. Post your favourite quotes or clips here too.

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
Wubalabadubdub!

Do we have any Rick And Morty fans on the forum? I was recently referred to it by multiple trust-worthy friends. I watched the first episode which left me feeling a bit "meh" about it, then continued on to watch the first season in a day, feeling as if it was a pretty decent show but nothing incredible. I decided to rewatch the first season again the next day and fell in love. A really enjoyable, easy to watch cartoon once I got the meta of it down.

Any other fans? I picked a good time to start watching as season 2 has just started recently with the fourth episode airing on Sunday night (North American time). I'm really enjoying the second season so far and it's good to see the show flexing a bit more creative muscle.

Anyway, I could just be talking to myself. Post your favourite quotes or clips here too.
Season 1 wasn't creative enough for you??

Anyways, I love it. Funny, dark, far-reaching Sci Fi with some ridiculously poignant moments [S2E03 ending being the most recent example]

·
All out of bubblegum.
5,301 Posts
I think Abradolf Linklater remains my favorite one shot character, what a concept and character design.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
It's the best show on tv, so yeah I'm a fan. Been following Roiland and Harmon for what seems like 10 years now. When I saw Mr. Jellybean (aka Crumply Crumplestein) in the Meeseeks episode trying to rape Morty I knew this show was written specifically for me.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Yeah, this show rules. Not only is it absolutely wacky and hilarious, but it is also though provoking, emotional, and intelligent.

For those of you who watched the last episode, did anybody else feel like they were making fun of Family Guy's cutaway gag format?

Yea had the same feeling. Many others thought so too.

Was the best episode of this season so far.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,319 Posts
Love Rick and Morty. Like BehindYou said it's funny, dark, poignant, and the I think is the most creative scfi-fi on television right now.

Plus, favorite thing on The Simpsons in years.

The Slurm soda machine!

I'm a huuuge fan of Rick and Morty, refreshing to see funny comedy and it's 100% unPC which makes it nice, no thinly veiled political ideology snuck in, just funny thoughtful comedy. Probably my favorite animated comedy next to the Boondocks.

·
It me.
13,505 Posts
Justin Roiland took the actual transcript of a Georgia murder defendant fighting with his judge and recorded the lines verbatim with Rick as the defendant and Morty as the judge. Then he set it to animatics.

:ha
Came here to post this.

Fucking howling. :lmao

·
Registered
912 Posts
Justin Roiland took the actual transcript of a Georgia murder defendant fighting with his judge and recorded the lines verbatim with Rick as the defendant and Morty as the judge. Then he set it to an animatic.

:ha
I'm fucking dying over here !!! :lmao:lmao

1 - 20 of 210 Posts