Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I am, but nothing really new. I still play Civilization 4 with mods, and occasionally play Supreme Commander. I was actually in the mood to play Age of Empires 2 last weekend, but couldn't find my cd's to install it.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am, but nothing really new. I still play Civilization 4 with mods, and occasionally play Supreme Commander. I was actually in the mood to play Age of Empires 2 last weekend, but couldn't find my cd's to install it.
man get some GTA V, Titanfall 2 in your system asap

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
I don't think there are many PC gamers here but I really love PUBG. I haven't played much on PC as I got a few games for consoles to finish up but I do have my backlog from the steam sale

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Bought Civ 5 during the steam sale, with all DLCs included for like 10 bucks. What a deal!

Currently playing:
PUBG
CS GO
KSP
Overwatch
Rainbow 6
BF1
FTL

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I do game on PC a fair bit yeah, also own a PS4 but own a lot more games on PC than anything else. Been playing the hell out of Mount and Blade Warband recently, as well as reliving GTA Vice City. Good times.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Titanfall 2 is dead, lets be honest. Theres like 2k people online right now, its very sad right now on PC.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I am.
I like grand strategy games.
Stelleris is one of my fave recent games, Civ also. FM17 :D

Games I'm looking forward to, State of Decay 2 & Cyberpunk will be one of the greatest games ever made.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,247 Posts
I technically game on a laptop but I only play games that are compatible with an Xbox remote.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,735 Posts
i need to upgrade my pc before i get into PUBG. Currently i just play card games & Skyrim with my pc :)

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I did GTA on Xbox. Never got into Titanfall. I play the newer stuff on my Xbox. I'm getting old man, I just use the PC for the old stuff lol. Which reminds me, I've been meaning to try Total Annihilation on my Windows 10 PC.....

Reactions: dashing_man

·
Registered
15,735 Posts
I have a PS4 but I barely use it. Injustice 2 was the last game that I purchased on the system and that was months ago. I game primarily on the PC..

The ONLY time I will use a console now is for an exclusive game that I absolutely want and can't get on PC. Well, that's not entirely true, the PS4 is my system for Netflix too.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
I'm not a PC Gamer, but I built a gaming PC that was pretty great for 2013 standards. I only have about six games for it, but I rarely use it for gaming except when I want to play Shogun 2 or Dragon's Dogma. I'm on it right now surfing the web. :lol

Just couldn't take to it, honestly. All is fair, though. At least I can't say I didn't try to acclimate to it.

·
7,422 Posts
I crack and illegally download shit, so it's perfect.

My PC is crap, but I still can play Skyrim, Life is Strange, South Park, and a few indie games easily. Been wanting to upgrade for a couple of years, but I haven't been able to.

It's so fucking sweaty on there it isn't even funny.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts