Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm pretty sure that is this years photo, because they went to Ft. Hood this afternoon to tape it if I'm not mistaken and you can see that Cena has his purple bands on, which indicates it is a more recent event.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
Yeah, it's from this year's.
1. Cena is wearing his purple and yellow arm bands
2. Orton is posing with a bunch of faces, this time last year he was still a heel
3. The caption under the photo reads "DX-MAS IS BACK #WWE Tribute to the Troops 2010"

The show was taped today if I'm not mistaken. Hopefully HHH returns this Monday!

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Okay thanks, was a little sceptical at first but now I've had a proper look and some stuff has been pointed out I can see that it is indeed this years Tribute to the Troops.

SHAWN MICHAELS!

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Okay, and?
HHH also made a one time appearance at the fan appreciation event in which he beat the crap out of Nexus and Sheamus, did you see him return that next Monday? No.

Events like these have no bearing on storylines or returns or anything else.
It is just to entertain the troops.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Hopefully this is just for the special occasion and DX aren't coming back anytime soon. (And please don't let it mean Michaels is going to be present for the Slammys to win match of the year AGAIN, and threaten/challenge Taker AGAIN... :rolleyes:)

The only thing interesting here is that fangirls everywhere will have a new photo of Cena and Orton in an awkward position, so they can photoshop it to their hearts' content.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
:lmao at the guy asking what's interesting about it.

I love it, myself. I bet the troops did too. :D

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
So will Triple H return Monday? or at this and then still be hurt and all this? Only question I got now from all of this. Also does this mean Cena gets hired back? Ahh we will see.
I dunno about the Cena getting hired back part but I do know that the D-X segment was taped after the show was over. It was basically a dark segment for the troops.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts