Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone else catch riley say "youve waited for this your whole life, your whole FUCKING life!" to the miz as RAW went off the air. They were on top of the ramp. What an absolute legend!! I rewound it a few times to make sure. Legend.

GAG ON MY POLE YOU PIG BITCH!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I don't like Alex Riley at all, so as the Awesomeness of The Miz! He might ended up pinned with one Pedigree from Triple H.

Riley sucks! It's time for "Showtime" Percy Watson to stand up and to prove he's better than Alex.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
what a great role model these guys are. hope wwe is happy having these 2 morons as the face of the company

i am 100% sure it will go all wrong and by royal rumble at latest it should be round a more respectable person like cena or maybe even triple h

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
what a great role model these guys are. hope wwe is happy having these 2 morons as the face of the company

i am 100% sure it will go all wrong and by royal rumble at latest it should be round a more respectable person like cena or maybe even triple h
How is The Miz a moron?

Fair enough about Alex Riley but The Miz?

I've watched him on Blue Peter and on that Kids gameshow and honestly he couldn't be any nicer to the Kids on there.

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts

Cena said bitch on live TV last night. Triple H used to run round chopping his dick and telling people to suck it.

What are you, 9? 10?

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts

But seriously, The Miz has been amazing on Blue Peter over here. So, yeah. He is a great role model.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Lulz all around...

·
Registered
544 Posts
Deffo says fucking who ever thinks he said fricking is deaf :gun:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts