Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was actually going to record the last hour, then right before the main event I was like this is going to be big. The whole thing with Riley replacing Miz.. You just knew something was, at the very least, up...fast foward then nexus leaves the arena....ortons music stopsafter his win...then AWESOME......FINALLY, the title changed on RAW!!! been waiting forever!!!!

SICK!

·
Registered
191 Posts
funny that you say that. because for some reason i watched raw tonight and i never did i was hugely impresssed with the main event status on raw now. i will continue to tune in to see the king of the ring and only for now. im sure it wont b long but hey u never know im an avid cena hater and with him gone i might be able to bare watching who knows.

but i had the feeling man. wrestling is magic. everyone here has felt the magic or they wouldnt be registered on this website.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Spoiler tag says hi...
spoiler tag says hi? Raw was an hour ago, you should have watched it, and if not, you shouldn't have clicked this thread, that'd be kind of a moronic move.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I thought something was suspicious because, like I said last week, WWE made it OBVIOUS that he was cashing in by everything he did on the Old School Raw, so I picked him to cash in at Survivor Series and when he didn't, I thought it was odd that they threw that build away for nothing. I didn't know if he was cashing in tonight but it seemed like a good bet.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea, like if he didnt cash in @ SS...then the LAST place anyone thought he would cash in was RAW, tonight.

Everything from A Ri replacing Miz to face Zeke, the funny feeling started to grow a bit...Cole saying right before the commercial break before the main event "I have a feeling the title is going to change hands...", obviousl when they say that shit, I think the opposite will happen...but they didnt say it would change hands to barrett.....and you know weeks of Barrett buildup, great to see Miz come out of nowhere...

When Orton won, a few of us were like "wait for the "AWESOME" music...and sure enough....when ortons music stopped, Miz's hit...and the look on ortons face and crowd reaction combined...man THAT is why I watch wrestling....I dont care if that shit doesn't even happen once a year, because when it does, there's nothing more exciting!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
The signs were there early that the screwjob was on. Then everything else just started to bring it all together. The lack of Miz earlier, then Orton gets a knee injury. Obviously we all saw it coming, but it didn't make it any less amazing when it happened.

·
Man Who's Got a Machine Gun
3,855 Posts
I had the feeling as soon as the main event was announced that the title was going to change hands. Orton was either going to lose it to Barrett or lose it to Miz.

Nothing beats the look on that little girl's face after Miz won. She looked pissed off.

·
Banned
2,219 Posts
I thought topics of stuff that happened on Raw that isn't listed as a spoiler can't be posted til atleast 2am eastern standern time?

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I realized The Miz was cashing in the moment Alex Riley announced he'd be replacing him in the match against Ezekiel Jackson. I didn't know if he'd win the title, but I knew he was going to cash in.

Regardless, I'm glad he's the new WWE Champion.

·
All Out
2,805 Posts
I was actually going to record the last hour, then right before the main event I was like this is going to be big. The whole thing with Riley replacing Miz.. You just knew something was, at the very least, up...fast foward then nexus leaves the arena....ortons music stopsafter his win...then AWESOME......FINALLY, the title changed on RAW!!! been waiting forever!!!!

SICK!
I used to record every RAW back in the day, but haven't in the last few years. Tonight, after missing the first hour and a half of RAW, I saw that the Barrett/Orton re-match was the main event, and randomly decided to record it. Totally AWESOME!

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, it was so money. For me, the last I can remember watching live was Austin beating Kane for the strap. 11 years ago...for me ahah...

Holy shit I just rewatched the DB/Dibiase match and realized after the match that Punk said "I have a...*pause*studder*..feeling that the title going to change hands tonight". Wow Am I glad I didnt watch that part, because when Cole said the exact same thing right before the main event (both of their comments previewing the title match) I would hvae been like dam its 100% obvious now....
Punk you rookie!

·
Registered
559 Posts
as soon as the title match was announced i was like oh wow what a perfect way to get miz the belt, then when a-ri replaced him i said oh hell yea this is happening.

·
40,796 Posts
I tuned into Raw for the first time in months. I only saw the main event. As soon as Cena interfered, I knew Orton would win (obvious I know) but I also figured in that instant that Miz would cash in due to Orton's hurt knee/leg whatever it was supposed to be.

I wasn't sure Miz would actually win though. It'd be fucking pointless for him to not pin Orton, but WWE does pointless shit often (which is part of the reason I haven't watched in months).

·
Registered
455 Posts
Spoiler tag says hi...
I thought topics of stuff that happened on Raw that isn't listed as a spoiler can't be posted til atleast 2am eastern standern time?
This is something I have never been able to grasp.You didn't watch RAW for whatever reason.But you obviously did not want it spoiled for you.So what do you do? You go to a site about wrestling, go into a comment section specifically about said show mere hours or even mins after the latest episode airs, and then complain that people were talking about the episode?
I didn't get to watch SS last night for various reasons.I didnt want to know the results.Guess what I did.I AVOIDED THE SITE! At the very least, avoid the section about the damn episode.

On-topic: Tonight was pretty good.I hadnt thought really anything else of it when Miz backed out of the match with Zeke.Typical chickenshit heel behavior, sending in his lackie to to take his beating.And then the Nexus attack happened, and the light bulb went off.As soon as the whole of nexus went chasing after Cena, I knew we would soon be hearing "Awesome!".But no, before the night began, I had no clue.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Spoiler tag says hi...
Oh so proud parents you two may have.
Both your intelligence combined surpass my expectations regarding 'rasslin fans. :no:

Anywho, how come this threads where everyone say they somehow knew "this or that was gonna happen", appear after the actual program. It's like accident predictions, the minute it happens, out of the blue, there's a hundred of douchebags saying they have forseen it. fpalm

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think there wasn't threads aout it, because most people only "saw it coming" DURING the broadcast....with all the hints dropped and what not....
Personally, I don't even post til after RAW anyway..I had a feeling,

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Anywho, how come this threads where everyone say they somehow knew "this or that was gonna happen", appear after the actual program. It's like accident predictions, the minute it happens, out of the blue, there's a hundred of douchebags saying they have forseen it. fpalm
i couldnt agree more.

why does it have to be a competition for who figured it out first.

im glad i didtn figure it out as when mizs music came on i was jumping up and down my fucking room.

even during the match i was going crazy with the damn excitement

·
Registered
996 Posts
I was ready for a big return from Triple H or Jericho or Rock.
None of these guys showed up but Miz won the title.
Let the fun begin

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I had a 'hunch' that The Miz will cash in.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts